𓆩♡𓆪 10 | Just a guess

Kita skips out on practice today. He's much too exhausted to be physically active. Typically being the first one to leave, he's the last one today. Despite saying he's exhausted he stayed behind to go over his notes. The change of colors in the classroom pulls him away from his studies. The sun has long set and it's beginning to turn into darkness. 

There's a knock on the door of the classroom and it's the homeroom teacher. "You're still here Kita? You should head home. They're about to close the school gates." Kita hurries and grabs his belongings together and walks out the classroom with his sensei.

"Don't work too hard Kita. See you tomorrow." With a smile and wave goodbye, Kita's teacher parts ways with Kita. Kita bows to the man before making his own way home. He stifles a yawn as he blinks away the tears from the corner of his eyes. 

Kita turns his phone off from don't disturb and there's a flood of notifications in the group chat. Every so often Kita looks up to see his surroundings while flicking his phone across the screen. 

Japan's #1 😤🏐

Atsumu: AYO. WHERE'D YOU RUN OFF TO SUNA? PRACTICE IS STILL GOING.🤨

Suna: This is more important. It's not like we need to practice every single day. 

Suna: 😑

Osamu: You wouldn't say that if Kita was here.

Atsumu: YEAH. YOU WOULDN'T. GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE.

Suna: 🖕🏻

Atsumu: I'LL BITE THAT FINGER OFF YOU BITCH. 🤬

Kita exhales as he shakes his head. Those idiots are helpless without a captain. He is curious to why Suna disappeared from practice though. Kita comes to a stop as he waits at a crosswalk. His fingers tap against the screen as he sends out a text.

Kita: So, what was more important than practice Suna? Just because I missed a day doesn't mean you can slack off. 

Osamu: Nice to finally get a response from you. Did you even rest?

Atsumu: That's a stupid question Osamu. Of course he didn't.

Atsumu: 🙄

Kita: I stayed behind to study but I'm heading home right now. Suna, I know you're looking at your phone. 

Atsumu: I actually don't think he's looking at his phone. I tried calling him after the last text but it went straight to voicemail.

Kita: That's unlike him. Weird.

Osamu: You're telling me. The boy wouldn't stop checking his phone the entire time we practiced. He even allowed Atsumu to smack him in the head with a volleyball. 

Osamu: He seemed distracted and then bolted out.

Atsumu: Who would he be waiting for a text back from anyway? We're his only friends. 🤨

Suna: Fuck off Atsumu.

Atsumu: SPEAK OF THE DEVIL.

Atsumu: SO YOU RESPOND BACK WHEN I'M TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOU.

Atsumu: WHERE'D YOU RUN OFF TO YOU LITTLE BITCH.

Suna: To answer your question Kita, I went to go see Y/L/N.