𓆩♡𓆪 35 | Say no more Y/N

Your beach date continues on without a dull moment. Kita happily obliges to your hunt for seashells and the two of you managed to build a sand castle despite the waves crashing over the first two. Neither of you anticipated how far the waves can reach. It seems as though the waves encroach closer as the day continues. Neither of you realize how much times passed.

Not until you hear Kita's stomach grumble. The boy freezes up in his spot as the two of you admire the sand castle you both built. "Should we eat lunch?" You refrain from giggling too much at Kita who's avoiding your gaze with pink cheeks. Kita silently nods and the two of you return inside the tent.

You reach into your bag and grab the bento box you made for Kita. Kita also takes out lunch he's prepared and some drinks. The two of you exchange bento boxes that you made for each other. You can't help but smile from ear to ear when you remove the lid. The two of you made sandwiches for one another. A simple lunch that will be fine if being sat in your bags for hours.

Kita takes a bite of the tonkatsu sandwich you prepared for him. The boy smiles from ear to ear. "Yummy?" You ask Kita with a smile. Kita nods before responding after swallowing the piece that's in his mouth.

"I expected nothing less from you Y/N." Kita compliments you. Easily your heart skips from his praise as you take a bite of the sandwich he's made you. Oddly enough Kita's made you the same sandwich. The only difference is that his tonkatsu is covered in a sweet glaze. The flavor reminds you of teriyaki.

The flavor melts on your tongue and you gasp from the taste. Your eyes meet Kita's with a glow. "This is delicious!" You exclaim with your mouth full. Kita chuckles, lowering his sandwich to twist off the cap of his green tea. The two of you enjoy your lunch in comfortable silence.

There's a gentle breeze that enters the tent as the two of you gaze at the scenery after your meal. You pull your legs close to your chest and rest your chin on your folded arms that rest on your knees. You've never been on a date before so you can't compare. But even if you had, this date with Kita is by far your most favorite. Kita scoots closer to you, his lips pressing a kiss to the side of your head.

You've been showered with so much affection by Kita today. You turn your head to look at the light gray haired boy. A smile laces your lips when you return his kiss. You plant a kiss to his cheek. "Thank you for today Shinsuke. I feel very spoiled."

Kita snickers under his breath. His left hand finds themselves running through your hair. Kita whispers softly by your ear while he looks at you. "The dates not over yet Y/N. There's more for me to spoil you."

You giggle at Kita's response. That's right. The date won't end till the two of you watch the fireworks and return home. You're unsure if you'll be ready to leave Kita for the day. Not after spending your entire day with him thus far.

"Y/N." Kita's voice calls out to you. You turn to look at Kita and to your surprise something is pressed against your lips. Fluttering your eyelashes, you look down to see Kita's lips against yours. He slips something in between your lips. The flavor tart yet sweet. Then comes the strong scent of a tangerine.

Your face flushes when you watch Kita smirk with a chuckle. He's peeling a tangerine between his fingertips as you chew the piece he's shared with you. Where did he even pull that tangerine out of? "I planned to bring a cake for dessert but it wouldn't last the bus ride. I hope you're okay with tangerines." Kita answers your silent question.

It's crazy how he does that. Answering your questions you never say aloud. It's as though he can easily read your mind. Kita's about to feed you again with another slice but you take the tangerine piece from him. Instead you feed Kita in return. Kita looks taken aback when he feels the tangerine pressing against his lips.

The boy parts his lips open to chew the offered tangerine. You smile from ear to ear as you watch Kita eat. Kita shyly averts his gaze down to what's left of the tangerine. "This reminds me of the day of the summer festival. When I offered you the half strawberry." There's a soft smile that forms on Kita's face when he recalls the memory.

You silently stare at Kita as he speaks about the past. "To be honest, I thought I would get a heart attack when I accidently felt your lips." Kita's breathing is shaky. There's a nervous expression that paints his face when his brown eyes meet yours. "I also had a deep thought in the back of my mind of wanting to kiss you back then."

Hearing Kita's statement causes your eyes to widen in surprise. Kita's face burns a dark crimson when he admits to this. He turns to look away, feeling as though he said something disgusting. "Sorry for thinking like that about you Y/N." You're quick to pull Kita's attention back to you. Your right hand grabbing ahold of Kita's jaw.

There's nervousness that riddles your body from being so bold. Kita looks startled as well when his eyes widen briefly before relaxing. "You weren't the only one Shinsuke. I...also had the same thoughts." You squeak out your honesty hoping to comfort Kita. There's a sigh of relief from Kita and his shoulders relax.

Your heart skips when you watch Kita form a gentle smile. One that's as bright as the sun. It's different from his other smiles. "That's a relief. I'm glad the feeling was mutual back then too." Kita whispers under his breath. You feel Kita's face lean close to yours. Meeting Kita halfway, you press a kiss to his lips.

You shiver when you feel Kita's tongue glide against your lips. Without thinking, you part your lips as if you're inviting Kita's tongue in. Kita seems to ponder on the thought for a moment when you feel his tongue stop directly in the middle of your lips. Giving a more clear invitation for Kita, you part your lips a bit more.

Your cheeks burn from your courageousness. You can feel Kita's shaky breath against your lips as he timidly slides his tongue inside. Like before, you squeak out a moan when you feel Kita's tongue in your mouth. The sensation is different. One you've never felt before. It's no surprise when you let out a strange sound.

The sound you make seems to ignite something within Kita. His tongue fights against yours and you barely make an effort to fight back. Saliva shamefully drips from the corner of your mouth. Your insides begin to burn and your heart thumps wildly against your chest. Your mind begins to run wild. Kita tastes sweet. His tongue tasting like the tangerine you fed him.

Kita groans, a sound that excites you. You feel sadden when Kita pulls away to catch his breath. The boy looks a little frazzled when you wipe your mouth from the saliva you created. "Sorry Y/N. I don't know what overcame me. Are you okay?" Kita apologizes to you yet again but this time you are the one to encourage him.

Shaking your head, you look directly into Kita's eyes. You stroke his cheeks when you cup his face with both hands. "Shinsuke, you apologize too much for things you don't have to apologize for." You giggle before continuing. "I encouraged you. So...I'm okay." You feel the heat in your cheeks burn.

Kita carefully clasps his hands on top of yours. The corner of his lips curl into a smile. "I feel so foolishly giddy hearing you say that Y/N. Is...it okay if we continue? We're not moving too fast, are we?"

You notice Kita questioning his own actions. His usual calm demeanor is thrown out the window. Pressing a kiss to Kita's forehead, you feel his knitted brows relax. "I waited for you for two years Shinsuke. If anything, we're going too slow." You shyly speak up with a pout.

Upon hearing your words, Kita scoops you into his lap. Your squeal gets muffled out when you feel Kita's lips crash against yours. You struggle to keep up with Kita's hungry kisses. It's as if you broke the spell that Kita was under. "Say no more Y/N." Kita growls out between heated kisses.