𓆩♡𓆪 36 | I love you so fucking much

The taste of tangerines, the warmth of Kita's body enveloping yours, and the gentle sounds of crashing waves fills every senses in your body. Your heart is pounding wildly as you share a long kiss with Kita. The boy tries his best to remain gentle but his kisses say otherwise. He's hungry for more as you feel his lips press rougher against yours. It's as though the kisses are not enough to satisfy Kita. 

In a daze, you give into your temptation to run your hands across Kita's bare chest. A satisfied hum slips from your lips when you feel his muscles against your palms. Kita shivers in response, his lips pulling away briefly. The two of you stare at one another. Both of you gaze at one another with the same expression-- lust.

Your cheeks flush when Kita lowers his eyes to your wandering hands. You purse your lips, squeaking out. "I couldn't help myself. My boyfriend is too sexy for his own good." The tips of your ears feel hot. Kita responds with a low chuckle. He nips at your earlobe causing you to squirm. 

There's a husky groan that slips out of Kita's lips from your squirming. His face flushes red when you look at him in bewilderment. "D-Don't squirm too much Y/N." Kita clenches his teeth when he speaks. You notice his face look like he's in discomfort. But that's when you notice something else. Something that's twitching beneath you. 

Kita is quick to turn his attention to the side when he realizes you have noticed. Sitting on Kita's lap gives Kita no room to hide what's growing inside of his swim trunks. You're about to look down when Kita strains to call out to you. "W-Wait. Don't look Y/N. I'm already embarrassed enough." 

You carefully turn Kita's attention towards you so you're able to stare into his brown eyes. The boy is definitely shy from his hardon. But it's only natural for his body to react like this. If anything, you're overjoyed you're the reason. Your previous worries about Kita's opinion of the bikini you wear vanishes.

Kita looks at you with a loving expression. His soft pink flushed cheeks are adorable. "It's okay Shinsuke." You whisper with a small smile while stroking Kita's cheeks. Upon hearing your comforting words, Kita releases a slow and deep exhale. "It's normal for you to react like that because of your girlfriend." You continue.

You scrunch your nose, eyes darting to the side as you feel your cheeks heat up. "You're not the only one riled up." Kita's eyes instantly dart down to your lower half. You grow shy from his looming stare but don't deter him from looking away. Quietly you hear Kita move. You then feel his timid fingertips brush against your inner thigh. 

Inhaling deeply, you hold your breath when you turn your attention to Kita's curious hand. Inch by inch Kita brushes his fingertips higher. Your heart is in your throat when Kita is just centimeters away from pressing his fingertips against your bikini bottoms. Like the gentleman he is, Kita looks back to you and asks for permission. "May I?" Kita's voice sounds strained as he desperately wants to ease his curiosity. 

Despite your heart racing like crazy and your mind going on hyperdrive, you nod. Kita smiles and softly kisses you on the forehead before continuing. You easily squirm and a moan falls from your tongue when Kita moves your bikini to the side. His fingers waste not even a second to slip in your folds.

Feeling Kita's fingers aside your own is much more satisfying than you ever dreamed of. Kita pulls his fingers out, raising his fingers up between the two of you. Slowly he parts his two fingers and your lewd juices drip. You gasp softly seeing something so erotic. Your bewilderment grows when you watch Kita clean his fingers up with his tongue, lapping everything up. 

Fuck. That is too sexy. Your lower half aches from the sight. Kita makes eye contact with you when he cleans his fingers off. This boy is too dangerous. He knows exactly what he's doing to you. Who knew you'd witness this kind of side to Kita.