Jealousy Jealousy

ITO NA TUNTUNTUNNTNTUNTUTUTNTTNTN

HANDA NA MGA MARE!!!

PUTANGINA MO KIT SA CHAPTER NA TOH

_Mxrcos

floriemary

OH ETO NA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Pov:

Leni was busy reading documents since she is the first lady of the Republic Of The Philippines aka Wife of Ferdinand "Bongbong" Romualdez Marcos Jr.

She was busy reading until....

"hey Leni" Leni lift up her head to a familiar voice then she smiled.

"hey kit! what brings you here?" she smiled while staring at him.

"there's a party in the Malacanang palace tonight, i was asking if you can be my date?" kit smiled seductively at Leni.

The time kit said that to Leni somehow she wanted to say yes but remembered that she is Married.

"sorry kit im going to the palace with bong." she said coldly perhaps she was uncomfortable in that state because kit's tone was different

"oh its fine ill see you at the party then" kit winked at her before he shut the door

"oh god." Leni said while putting her attention back to the documents

FAST FORWARD

Bongbong's Pov:

i was at the side talking to my childhood friend Issa but what caught my attention was that my wife is currently talking to Kit Belmonte. God i hate that guy he used to court Leni during college days good thing she's mine. Only mine.

"Bongets?" Issa uttered.

"oh uhm yes?" Issa looked at side with a different expression. I was curious so i looked at the same direction she was looking at. My eyes were wide when i saw the scene. Kit was holding Leni through her waist while his face where inches away from hers. I felt my blood boil its like i wanted to kill kit myself. I immediately excused myself and walked towards them.

Lenis Pov:

"Kit why are you holding my waist?" i said in a disgusted tone.

"bakit bawal?" kit said with a smirk.

"kit i'm married you know that! between me and you its gone now. Can you pls remove your hands other people might think i'm cheating on him!" i said furiously.

"and if i don't? there's nothing you can do about it Leonor." i was shocked when kit was about to go closer to kiss my lips until...

"ehem" someone uttered me and kit look at our side and we see The BongBong Marcos.

"Mr. President Hello sir!" kit said while he removed his hands from my waist and stood up properly.

Bongbong was giving me a cold stare while my head was bowed down i knew he was mad. He might give me the punishment i deserve.

"God kayo na bahala sakin who knows what will this man do to me in bed." i said in my mind.

"Leni we need to talk" he said coldly.

I looked at his eyes and all i can see was Anger, Lust, and Jealousy. i gulped before i nodded and bid my goodbye to kit.

We left the ballroom and all i did was to follow him to a sound prof room.

while we were talking down the hallways i started to pray silently.

"Dont think of excuses Leonor u messed up and im giving you a big punishment that you will always remember" He said while he stared at me coldly and put his gaze back to the hallways. I gulped and bowed my head "LORD BAKA HINDE AKO MAKALAKAD MAMAYA HUHUHUH" i said in my mind.

When we were close to the sound prof room i suddenly remember Bongbong was talking to a woman who i DONT KNOW. i started to get curious and couldn't help but ask him.

"who was the woman you were talking to earlier pala?" i said with a cold tone.

"why do you care?" he said.

i frowned "why do i care? im your WIFE! bongbong, you should know that!" i said while looking at him coldly.

he chuckled sarcastically "mhm, in case you forgot i am also your HUSBAND! you just cant let other men touch you in the waist you should know that Leni!." he said while look at me coldly.

we stopped in front of the sound prof door and look at each other coldly.

the next thing i knew he opened the door and pulled me in.

he locked it and stared at me for 5 mins i was sitting on the bed crossing my legs while looking at him.

out of the blue he.....

OOPS! HANGANG JAN LANG MGA MARE! TOMORROW ANG "SMUT" SORRY KAPAG SHORT LANG KASI PAGOD AKO BEH SO SIGE NA SEE YOU GUYS TOMMOROW FOR THE AMAZING SUPRISE AHAHAHAHAHHA