The Royal Siblings

Yes hello po! sorry for the late update! i was very busy with school because there's a lot of things to do. Pero enjoy reading this!

--

General Pov:

Once upon a time, there lived 2 kids that had found attraction with one another. The future king of Ilocos Norte, Prince Ferdinand Bong bong Romualdez Marcos Jr. wanted to marry his childhood friend Lady Maria Leonor Santo Tomas Gerona, princess of Naga. They both fell in love in a very young age, Bong promised Leni that he will marry her when they are older. When Bong bong became king he immediately asked Leni to be his queen. Leni happily said yes, they had a very big and memorable wedding. 

Imelda Marcos accepted Leni because she was elegant, beautiful, responsible, caring, kind, loving, down to earth, wise and smart. Bong bong fell in love with Leni at first sight. He fell first, but yet he is the one who fell harder. Few years past by and now they have 10 beautiful and handsome children. 

King and Queen:

King Ferdinand Bong bong Romualdez Marcos Jr. 

58 years old

Queen Maria Leonor Gerona Marcos 

51 years old

Oldest Siblings:

Duchess Jessica Marie Gerona Marcos (Aika)

30 years old

Prince Ferdinand Alexander Gerona Marcos III (Sandro)

28 years old

Middle Siblings:

Princess Janine Patricia Gerona Marcos (Tricia)

25 years old

Prince Joseph Simon Gerona Marcos (Simon)

23 years old

Princess Jillian Therese Gerona Marcos (Jillian)

19 years old

Prince William Vincent Gerona Marcos (Vinny)

18 years old

Youngest Siblings:

Prince Ferdinand Neil Gerona Marcos IV (Neil)

10 years old

Prince Ferdinand Leonardo Gerona Marcos V (Leo)

10 years old

Princess Fernanda Eleanor Gerona Marcos (Ella)

10 years old

Princess Christina Esmeralda Gerona Marcos (Emma)

7 years old

--

"Mahal.." Bong whimpered as he hug his wife resting his face on her chest. Leni hummed and started playing his hair.

"Im tired..." He said. Leni chuckled and cupped his face. She then kissed him on the lips.

"Then... do you want your tiredness to be gone?" Bong nodded. She smirked. 

"Then lets head to our room mahal ko" She bit her lower lip as she kissed him roughly. He reciprocated and started removing her dress. She moaned when he started playing with her breast. Leni started un buckling his pants. But before she gets to remove his polo someone spoke.

"Mama?.. papa?.." Emma uttered as she stare at her parents half naked while kissing. Leni and Bong's eyes widen. They cleared their throat and then fixed themselves.

"Uh.. anak? why are you here." Leni asked shyly, slight embarrassed that their daughter caught them having an intimate moment. Bong huffed, very annoyed that Emma ruined his chance to score.

"I was looking for my stuff toy na tiger.. then i saw you guys kissing" She said sweetly, completely clueless and innocent. Leni sighed and laughed awkwardly.

"but before i went inside i heard sounds coming from this room." Emma added. Leni and Bong frowned.

"What kind of sounds anak?" Bong asked.

"Parang oh... uhmm ugh daddy.. and daddy harder.. ganon" Emma said. Leni's eyes widen. Bong then pursed his lips trying not to laugh.

"Bakit mo nag sabi kay daddy, harder mama?" Emma asked cluelessly. Leni cleared her throat and tried to think of an excuse while bong covered his mouth with his hand, trying not to burst out of laughter. 

"U-uh ano kasi eh.. m-masakit yung likod ko so i asked your dad to massage it.." Leni said as she scratched her nape. Bong then started wheezing hard. Leni glared at him then she punched his arm. Emma just stared at the both of them while trying to think on what happened.

"Ay oo pala! mama! tito kit texted you! he said daw he wants to meet you kasi he misses you na daw" Leni gulped with what Emma said. Bong then stopped wheezing and frowned. He then looked at Leni.

"Kit texted you?" He coldly said. Emma then frowned with the change of expression. She then Thought that her parents will fight so she made an excuse.

"A-ay hindi pala si tito kit! its a prank mga ferson hehe" Emma said as she scratched her head. Bong nodded and left the room with uttering a word. Leni sighed.

"Sandali lang anak ha? selos nanaman yung tatay mo!" Leni said as she kissed Emma's fore head and ran after bong. Emma giggled as she shook her head.

She then started roaming around the castle while hugging her stuff toy. She went to the kitchen but then she heard random noises again. She peeked and saw her mom on top of the table arching her back while covering her mouth, then when she looked down she saw her dad under her. Emma's face(🤨). Gosh.. what's happening, Emma uttered in her mind. She then left to give them privacy. 

While she was gonna open her door she saw her big sister Ella. She smiled widely.

"Ate!" she yelled as she ran towards her giving a big and tight hug. Ella chuckled and hugged her back.

"Why are you up so late? its 11:20 na" Ella uttered. Emma looked up and rolled her eyes.

"Si mama and papa kasi eh- very noisy!" Emma said. Ella laughed hard. 

"You will get used to it! now cmon lets go" Ella held Emma's hand and brought her to her room.

--

"Leni!!" Bong yelled while walking towards her. She turned around and frowned at him. 

"Why are you shouting?, what's the problem?" She asked. He clenched his teeth. He then grabbed her hand and dragged her to their room. 

When they entered their room he pushed her on the bed and went on top of her. He grip her two hands and pinned them above her head. She widen her eyes with that move.

"What did i tell you about shaking hands with Boy politicians mhm?" Bong asked coldly. Leni rolled her eyes and turned her head away. Bong grabbed her chin putting it back to his face.

"I am the First Lady of this country, what do you expect? i can shake hands with whoever i want Marcos." Leni uttered. Bong then started un buttoning her polo.

"You should learn that i don't like sharing my property." His eyes then turned into lust, As he saw Leni not wearing a bra. Leni sighed as she already knew she wont be able to walk tomorrow. 

-End-

YAN LANG KASI YES, BAKA TMMR NEW NANAMAN PERO YES. Did this while i was at the bathroom.....

 Did this while i was at the bathroom