Stupid Author

Yes hello po... i received a message from a reader, and they said that i should stop harassing other authors. Of course i was confused with all the misunderstanding, cause i would never do that. He/she then said that i was a shitty slut for writing horrible shit. he/she said i was a horrible writer and a basher to other people. then he/she said i was a mean person, i was a bitch, a whore, and an asshole.

To the person who said this to me, im sorry. I may not be a professional author but i am a hardworking one. I am trying to update so people can enjoy reading my story. This might also be one of the reasons why i might be quitting wattpad and quit as a bongleni writer na din.

 I am also human and i have feelings. This words really hurt me alot because i am trying my best to give people what they want. So dont be surprised if i will publish a quitting message. But dont worry naman! im trying to tell myself that this would not affect me. Pero please, dont say horrible things to me because you dont know me. I am a very nice and clingy person im not a horrible one. Im not a whore, im not a bitch, and im not an asshole.

Sorry again to the person who said all those things to me. Im sorry you hate me and im sorry for making you mad.

im really sorry....