Must be Love II

Ps: Ferdimeld ang maging Ft ng "Must be Love III"

=

General Pov:

Risa exclaimed "Pangga!" as she embraced Leni. Leni patted her on the back, smiling sadly.

Risa mentioned as she devoured her snack, "oh?, parang lungkot ka ngayon ah! bakit wala pala si bonget?" Leni sighed and put her hands over her face.

Leni whispered, "Sila na." Risa failed to understand her. "Ha?" she asked. "Ano sila na?". 

"Louise and Bong are dating" Leni bit her nails and addressed Risa while grieving.

A gentle chuckle suddenly escaped Risa's mouth as she replied, "Aguy... gbf ka talaga." Risa cleared her throat as Leni gave her a sharp look.

"You're definitely wrecking my mood" Leni complained. Risa merely laughed.

 She patted Leni's head. "Don't worry, pangga... you will soon have your own slow mo as well" Risa stated, adding, "Anyway, i have to go, meron pa ako date kina migz" then she left. Leni groaned.

She then observed Louise and Bong holding hands while gazing out towards the ocean. Leni can't help but feel envious.

"Ako ang nauna.. pero sha ang pinili mo..

ganda lang ba ang hinahabol mo bong?.."

==

bong was walking around when he noticed Leni reading a book silently. He cant help but smile at her. He went to her back and hugged her.

"I'm here, darling" he whispered into Leni's ear. Leni didn't respond, instead, she just kept reading her book.

 Bong sighed. He approached her from the front and held her cheeks, causing them to spread so he could see her big smile through her teeth.

"Yan! ang cute cute naman!!" Bong exclaimed as he giggled.

 Leni pulled his hands away from her face and grumbled. "Mag laro na tayo ng bastketball, please!" Bong begged.

 Leni simply rolled her eyes as she continued reading her book.

Leni mumbled, "bakit mo ba ako kailangan kung andyan naman si louise." Bong looked her in the eyes and took her hand in his.

Bong replied, "Louise is not like you. She does not like sports, eh". Leni gave him a glare.

"So you're treating me like some old toy that you like to reuse? yan ba ang dahilan pinili mo si louise kesa sa akin?.. yan ba Marcos!" she yelled at him. When Leni's tone changed, he frowned.

"Ano ba ang problema mo!" he screamed back, His irritation with Leni's tone is increasing. She spoke "Bahala ka sa buhay mo" then walked away from him. Bong refused to follow her and simply left her to herself.

Ano ba ang problema nya..

He said to himself.

==