Welcome to the family (VI)

Leonor's Pov: 

3 weeks later i found out i was pregnant again. I was happy and told my children about it. Everyone was happy. I dint tell Bong yet because i wanted to surprise him. I went to his office but he was not there.

 I was confused so i asked the staff. They said he went to somewhere. They dint tell the the specific place so i decided to find him. I checked my phone and tract his location. He was in a 5 star restaurant. I then drive going there. I parked my car and went out. 

I then saw him on the entrance i then smiled. i was walking towards him but my smiled faded when i saw Louise with him, i then stopped walking and froze. He was carrying flowers. He then handed it to her and kissed her on the lips. My heart dropped. Tears started flowing. I went back to my car and slammed the door. I went home to calm myself.

I went inside the house and went inside our room slamming the door hard. My kids might have heard it because they were asking me if i was okay. I cant believe he did it again. It was a mistake you said...but the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.

Tricia's Pov:

"What happened to mom?..." Aika uttered. Sandro just sighed while everyone was sitting in the couch. I was thinking about her. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I checked it and it was a notification that mom sent me. I widen my eyes when i saw her text. I showed it to my siblings and they were all shock to see a picture. A picture of dad with Tita Louise. Everyone felt angry and sad, at the same time they felt betrayed by their own dad.

 I then can feel mom's pain. I cant believe that dad would do something like that. It only did not broke mom's heart. It broke all of us. I then heard a car pulled up on our gate i sniffed and wiped my tears. Im ready to confront him. All of us are.

Bong's Pov:

I parked my car inside of our house and went inside. I was excited to see my kids cause i have a surprise for them.

"Im home!!" i yelled joyfully. Everyone just stared at me coldly. Ella was crying. I frowned and walked towards ella. I was gonna hold her hand but Tricia blocked my way.

"Don't touch her" Tricia uttered as she grabbed Ella's hand. I then frowned more at Tricia. I looked at everyone. they were all avoiding me.

"Did i do something wrong?.." i said with concern. Jillian looked at me.

"Why don't you ask yourself?... you hurt mom.." She uttered. I was confused.

"What..?" Leo walked towards me and handed Tricia's phone. I grabbed it and checked what's on it. I widen my eyes when i saw the picture. I looked at all of them. They were all crying silently. My heart dropped just by seeing them like this.

"I-i can explain please..." I stuttered. 

"Explain it to mom" Tricia responded. She grabbed Ella's hand and everyone went to their room. I clenched my teeth and rushed upstairs. I opened the door and saw Leni sitting on the bed. I slammed the door making her shock. I grab her arm making her stand. I gripped it hard as i stare at her deadly.

"B-bong a-aray ano ba!" She yelled at me. I then grabbed her by her jaw gripping it hard. she held my wrist to make me stop.

"HOW DARE YOU PICTURE ME WITH LOUISE AND SHOWED IT TO OUR KIDS!? TANGA KA BA LENI HA!?" i screamed at her. Tears started flowing from her eyes.

"B-bong tama na ang s-sakit.." she sobbed. I clenched my teeth as i pushed her hard on the table. She hit her back which made all the stuff fall. I walked towards her and grabbed her by her collar.

 i was gonna do something but i looked down. I widen my eyes when i saw blood coming out of her legs. I walked backwards in terror. I saw Leni look down at her legs. She then started breathing heavily.

"A-aika!!" She screamed. Aika barged inside the room and widen her eyes. She ran towards Leni and held her.

"M-ma anong nangyare!?" Aika asked with concern. Aika looked at me then started walked towards me.

"What did you do to mom!?" She yelled at me while tears started flowing. I couldn't answer. I just stood there in shock

"Ang anak ko...' Leni sobbed as she held her tummy. Tricia went inside and started calling the ambulance. I widen my eyes as i heard her say "Anak" i then started panicking because i was the one who hurt her.

  The ambulance came right on time. We rushed to the hospital. Everyone used the ambulance while i used my own car. I don't want them to be stressed while seeing me. When i reached the hospital i quickly asked where Leni's room were. I opened the door to Leni's room, i looked at Leni, She was pale. My kids didn't even bother to look at me. Suddenly the doctor went in. Everyone stood up while Leni's face lit up.

"D-doc how's my child?.." Leni quickly asked. The doctor looked at her in a sad expression. 

"Please tell me something good im begging you!" Leni sobbed as she begged the doctor. He sighed heavily. His response left everyone crushed.

"Im sorry Mrs. Marcos... but your baby dint survive..."

-To be Continued-

Abangan nyo next chapter...