I hate you, but i love you..

Leni's pov:

Year 2022

We were at the waiting area ready for the debate. I saw Isko and Manny talking and laughing while ping was texting someone from his phone and Leody drinking water. I don't know why i wanted Bong to be here right now, i feel so lonely without him even though we are enemies. Suddenly we heard the door open, it made our eyes widen. It was Bong, my heart beats so fast when he stares back at me. I was brought up to reality when i saw all of them shaking hands with Bong.

"Nice to see you here Senator Marcos!" Isko uttered while shaking his hands. Bong smiled.

"Just call me Bonget for now" he uttered while smiling. Everyone shook his hand. It was my turn but i felt something inside me that wants to do something.

"U-uh uhm Hi Senator Marcos h-how when you? i mean h-how are you" i uttered while shaking his hand. The other 4 were chuckling in the back. I turned around and glared at them. They all turned around and think like nothing had happened. I turned back to bong and saw him tilting his head while smiling sweetly at me. I blushed as my heart skipped a beat. My thoughts were interrupted when i heard Isko clearing his throat.

"Ehem... mga 5 mins na kayo nag hold hands ah? may label ba kayo jan? pa share naman!" Isko teased. The 3 laughed while i blushed. I turned my sight back to bong and saw him still looking at me while smiling. I immediately removed my hand from his and smiled awkwardly. He smiled.

"Im doing great naman Leonor thanks for asking, nothing has changed about you its just that you became the most beautiful woman ive ever seen" he uttered while smirking. I blushed.

"i u-uh" i was about to say something but the staff interrupted us .

"Uh mga maam and sir mag ready na daw po kayo kasi they will be calling you in a few minutes." the staff uttered while we all nod then she left.

I was sitting at the sofa while Isko and Manny were trying to figure out how to use the remote for the TV. I saw the other presidential candidates talking in the corner while Leody was in the bathroom. i was about to stand up but someone pulled me back down which led me to touch his chest. When i look up i saw bong smirking. i suddenly looked on where my hand was placed and immediately removed it and sat properly while clearing my throat.

"So uh Senator Marcos ho-" i was gonna continue but he interrupted. 

"Just call me Bong for now darling" he smiled while tilting his head.

"Sige uhm Bong so hows life?" i said trying not to stutter.

"life is okay naman pero my life is not complete without you" he smirked. Gosh this guy never fails to amuse me. I was blushing red.

"a-ano?" i blushed when he suddenly pulled me closer through my waist. our faces were only inches away from each other he then used his right hand to cup my face while his left was on my waist i was looking at him and he was looking back at me. he then looked down at my lips. He suddenly moved closer and closer until the door opened. We sat back properly and saw the Girl staff.

"Madam and Sir the host will call you na daw po please be ready" the girl staff uttered and left. We all stood up and was at the door waiting for our names to be called. they called Isko and now it was me and Bong left. Bong's name was called but before he went out he uttered.

"Good luck for the debate mahal" he walked to me and kissed my cheeks. I was Blushing then he went on stage. I was called next then we were settled in the debate. We were having a heated start.

 Leody had big comebacks against Marcos while everyone used his family to destroy his name. Eventually he was in the hot seat but he still kept his smile on his face. I was just silent while watching them having a heated argument but then Pia Hontiveros decided to have a break from this. They cut the camera to give us a 10 min break.