The risk of Falling (In Love) II

Leni's Pov:

I was in the middle of speaking with several clients, Until my assistant Apple unexpectedly entered the room looking terrified. I left the business conference right away and proceeded to Apple.

I worriedly asked, "Oh apple? ano nangyare sayo." She sat on the chair and was breathing heavily. After she had calmed down, she gave me an anxious expression. I frowned.

"Ma'am si-" Before she could respond, someone opened the door, and I was startled to see who it was. Bongbong Marcos, you scumbag. I glared at him, but he was simply smirking.

He looked at apple and said, "Apple, give us some room to talk." Apple looked at me as though she was trying to figure out if she should go or not. I nodded at her, and she walked away. I gave Bong a cold glare.

As I cleaned my desk, I inquired, "Anong ginagawa mo dito?" He approached me and raised my chin so I could see his face.

He responded firmly, "I want custody of Tricia. My eyes widen as I push him. I was furious.

I yelled at him as I stood directly in front of him, "Anong sinabi mo!" He chuckled and grinned. He sat on the chair, looking at me seductively.

"If you don't want me to take custody of our daughter, there is one alternative" he said calmly. I raised an eyebrow and sharply commanded, "Name it, Marcos." He smirked.

He responded seductively, "I want your cum." I frowned at him as I blushed. He approached me slowly before aggressively grabbing my waist and pulled me towards his body. He kissed my neck while whispering, "I want your taste."

As he sucked my neck, I shivered. Shit.. My mouth was begging to make sinful noises, but I bit my lip to stop myself. He kissed my jaw and moved to kiss my lips but I pushed him away, causing him to seem dissatisfied.

I told Marcos clearly, "You can't have my body when we aren't in a relationship." He raised an eyebrow.
(A/N: Kilay sa taas kilay sa baba, Spaghetting pababa, pababa nang pababa Spaghetting pataas, pataas nang pataas loka bo)

He stated, "You are my wife Leni," but I mocked, "Wife? We are no longer together." i rolled my eyes.

He answered with confidence, "Oh really?, we never signed a divorce or annulment paper, you simply claimed it was done, thus I still own you."

I widened my eyes as I thought back to the times when I had declared an ending but had never actually signed anything. I clenched my teeth in worry that Bong and I were still together. Oh, God, this man.

I was speechless as I stared at him. Before I could respond, he gave me a violent kiss and ordered me to lay down on the couch. I wanted to shove him, but something inside of me wanted him to keep going. I only know that I miss him.

I groaned as he stroked my thighs and sucked my neck. When we were about to begin an unholy activity, the door was knocked on. I positioned myself well and saw Kit.

I glanced at Bong with confusion as he rose up and took my hand. Kit gave me a smile before giving Bong a cold glance for holding my hand.

"Leni.." Kit murmured as he seized my other hand, but Bong held onto it more tightly and wouldn't let go. Kit gave him a frown.

My hand slipped off the kits when Bong caught hold of my waist and drew me closer to him. While massaging my waist, Bong asked, "What do you need Belmonte?" Kit faked a smile towards him.

I spoke softly to Bong, "Tama na..." He rolled his eyes as he gave me a glance. I smiled as I turned to face Kit.

Kit started to say, "Leni, we should have lunch together tomorrow" however Bong interrupted him.