Living hell

Warning: Obsession
I STARTED THINKING OF THIS IDEA AND I WAS EXCITED FOR THIS SO.....

MAG HANDA KAYO BEH!

New story idea pala toh 
NAGING ONE SHOTS TOH LMAO SIGE ENJOY!
AND SORRY LATE UPDATE BUSY AKO YESTERDAY 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Pov Year 2022: 

"Gosh hes so handsome..." Leni said as she stares at Bongbong.

"Huy!" Leni turned her head and saw her friend kit.

"what?" Leni said Frowning

"yan ka nanaman! tulala kay Marcos!" Kit laughed.

"bahala ka nga jan!" Leni said as she rolled her eyes of annoyance 

"atleast meron akong jowa!" Kit said

"atleast meron akong madami naga ligaw!" Leni said 

"edi wow" kit said as he continue reading the documents.

Leni looked back at bong and saw him staring and smirking at her.

"fuck he's staring at me... WHY IS HE SMIRKING!?" Leni said in her mind as she looked away like nothing happened. She's blushing to hard it can be noticed.

Leni was madly in love with bong since 2016 but he didn't know since they were busy being the "Politician enemy of the country"...

Bongbongs Pov:

I see Leni talking to her close friend Kit i felt jealousy running down my body while seeing them interact with each other. I saw Leni roll her eyes and looked at me. I looked back at her smirking, she looked away and started to blush so hard, cute....

I was madly in love with Leni since 2016, i dint have a chance with her since the world thinks we hate each other... I started to make the first move since i cant stay like this forever.. i walked up to her.

Leni's Pov:

I was busy reading the documents until i saw Bongbong the President of the Republic of the Philippines walking towards me.

"why is he walking up to me?.. WAIT... HES WALKING UP TO ME SHIT!" i whispered while my heart is pounding so fast who knows what he will do to me!?.
(A/N - mag wakwak madams)

"Leni." he said as he looks at me

"M-Mr. President.. do you need anything po?..." I said while stuttering because of my nervousness.

"I need to talk to you." He said

"o-oh okay."

"privately." 

"shit" i said while looking down

"what did you say?" he said while raising his right eyebrow.

"N-nothing Mr. President!" i said while showing a forced smile he smirked.

He smirked. HE SMIRKED!!!! 

Fast forward

Me and Bong was in a room where there's a bed and a sofa. I was confused? why did he choose this kind of room even though we are just gonna talk?.
(A/N - iba maam... iba talaga....)

"Uhm bong?" i said while looking at him. My eyes widen when he locked the door.

"mhm?"

"why did you choose this kind of room?"

"why not?" he uttered while walking closer to me. My heart was pounding fast as i step backwards. I stopped as i felt my back hit the wall. His face was inches away from mine as we stare at each others eyes with so much desire.