Maging Sino ka Man

General pov:

In college, Leni and Bong were academic rivals who continuously competed to determine who was better and smarter. They would argue for hours in discussions, tournaments, quiz bowls, classes and in the library. They despise each other to their very core, and anyone who witnessed them fighting would be horrified.

Leni grabbed bong's hand and yelled, "Hoy ang daya mo ah!" Bong gave her a growl. Leni thought Bong cheated when he defeated her in the quiz contest since she would always succeed over him.

Bong screamed at her, "I didn't cheat! I played fairly! Ikaw yung arte! You always want to win!" Leni pulled him up to her face by grabbing his collar.

She commanded sharply, "Don't mess with me, Marcos," which inadvertently made him tremble. Leni was pushed to the ground by him. Instead of supporting her, Bong walked away. Leni tightened her hold while grinding her teeth.

She yelled at Bong, "I hate you!" Bong yelled back, "I hate you too!" Leni rolled her eyes as she stood back up. Wondering about his destination, she made a conscious decision to follow him.

Leni was shocked when he arrived at the library to find it vacant only Bong and Leni were around.

 While hiding behind the bookshelf, Leni observed Bong looking through a random book for something. She slowly walked behind his back, peeked in, and discovered a picture.

Leni's eyes widened when she noticed him holding a photo of her.

(A/N: Pfp ko... tangina ganda mo malens im down on my knees 🙇🏻‍♀️[])

Leni couldn't express why he had that. He was shocked when she abruptly took it from his hand.

"Hoy ano ba give it back!" he yelled at Leni as he struggled to take it back from her grip. Leni laughed as she ran through the library.

Leni screamed, "Grabe! mahal mo pala ako!" as she laughed at Bong attempting to catch up to her.

He declared, "Hindi kita mahal!" after being irritated by her.

Leni asked, trying to hide the image from her back, "Weh???? bakit may picture ka sa akin?" Leni's hand was taken by Bong, bringing the two of them very close together.

Bong responded coldly, "That is none of your business" Leni leaned closer to his ear and grinned.

She whispered tenderly in his ear, "Everything from you is always my business," which made him blush because he could feel the heat coming within her mouth.

Leni first focused on his lips before his eyes. Their faces were near to each other and they maintained a long eye contact.

 While maintaining eye contact with her, Bong slowly removed the photo off her back. When he saw the photograph, he immediately cleared his throat. Due to the discomfort, Leni scratched her forehead.