Pangako II

Leni's Pov:

His words caused my heart to beat rapidly. I was at a loss for what to do and could only glance at him. He moved his lips to my neck and gently licked and kissed it. I bit my bottom lip to prevent from moaning. I felt so exposed with every touch he gave me that I wanted to scream.

I groaned "B-bong" as he sucked my neck aggressively. He pulls me in by holding onto my waist and placing his other hand on my nape.

He placed me on the couch after carrying me by my thighs. I gasped as he went on top of me. He takes hold of both of my hands and raises them above my head.

He said in a deep voice, "if I were to pin you down right here and now, you wouldn't be able to do anything now would you?" I didn't say anything as I stared intently into his lips though I was tempted, I controlled myself.

I glared at him and growled, "Get off me, Marcos." He only grinned. He chuckled, "Same old Leonor."

I was startled when we heard a knock on the door. I got up and instructed Bong to hide under the desk. After rearranging, I sat down in the chair. I answered, "Come in."

I was surprised to see Imee enter with a big smile. She sat down on the couch and then said, "Hello Malens! I came here sana, perhaps we could schedule to go somewhere with me?" As soon as I felt Bong's touch on my leg, I grunted.

Imee frowned. "Okay ka lang?" she asked, i nodded and smiled. But then i felt bong's hand travel around my thighs then to my underwear, he pulled it down making me naked underneath. 

I kicked him from below, I mumbled "Bong..." I heard him chuckle. He replied, "Behave Leonor" he carefully inserted 2 fingers inside of me.

As I felt the pressure when he moved both in and out of me, I tightly gripped my desk. And who wouldn't? I'm still a virgin.

I mewled "B-bong masakit.." so Imee wouldn't hear me. He abruptly stopped after that. He questioned, "Your still a virgin?" I simply gave him a thumbs up from beneath the desk.

 I smiled and nodded as Imee got up and said, "Leni, I have to go na pala Mom just called. I will just text you for our meeting." Then she walked away.

He left the desk and turned to face me. My panty were being held by him as I glanced at his hand. When I looked at him, I blushed.

 I got to my feet and reached for it, but he dragged me back down to my chair, allowing my legs to spread.

"Virgin ka pala.." He said deeply. i rolled my eyes and looked away.

 He roughly pulled me in close while gripping both of my thighs, causing me to feel his bulge. He began to rub it slowly as I moaned. He grinned.

He replied, clicking his tongue, "Good girl, that's what I like to hear." I bite my lower lip as I grab the chair's handle because I can feel my climax.

 I groaned, "Argh.. ugh... Bong im near ugh..." When I said that, he rubbed it more rapidly and roughly. I rolled my eyes in pleasure.

He then stopped. He caught my confused gaze. He releases his belt buckle and lowers his brief to reveal his 10-inch dick in front of me.

 I gulped as I turned to face him. He suddenly and aggressively thrust me. I screamed in both agony and ecstasy.

I screamed "Bong!" as he proceeded to penetrate me without attempting to stop. My entire body was trembling as He increased his pace. He gripped my neck and began to suck it, which made me cry with pleasure.

"Ugh, leni!" he moaned, pounding me harder and harder. He shoves me roughly while grabbing both of my legs as well as placing them on his shoulders. I take deep breaths as ecstasy controls my thoughts.

and the rest is history.....

==

When I opened my eyes, I had a terrible headache. I tried to stand up but my legs wouldn't cooperate. I looked around and frowned since I know this place completely. I saw Bong as the door opened, wearing a business suit.

 I discovered that I was naked when I looked down at my body. I covered my body in a blanket as soon as I could. I was in the office the last time I was aware of it. From his house, how did I get here?

"Leonor, you might be confused" he remarked as he tightened his tie. He grinned as he turned to face me. "When we were finished," he said with deep intensity, "You felt so much pleasure that you fainted." I blushed and glanced down as soon as I realized what he meant.

He responded, "Don't worry, I didn't spill it inside you." He approached me, as I glared at him. He lifted my chin toward his lips by gripping it. " Unless if you want me to" he mumbled.

I grinned as I gently touched his face and then roughly dragged him in by his collar. " You must fulfill your commitment if you want me" I commanded. He caressed my face while smiling. " Soon my love, soon," he said before giving me a passionate kiss.

==

As soon as I started working again, I felt like myself once more. My friends and coworkers continued to greet me as routine, and everything went smoothly as usual. When I entered my office, Risa was relaxing on the couch.

I asked, "Oh ris? bakit ka nandito," as I set my bag on my chair. She turned to face me and grinned.

She added as she stood up and flipped her hair, "Someone is waiting on the rooftop I think you should go, it looks important." I frowned.

I froze when I saw the view from the rooftop after arriving there. There were flowers all over the place and a table with a ring on top of it. As I gently approached it, I gasped when I saw that it was a red diamond ring.

I felt someone hug me from behind. Bong kissed my neck and asked softly, "Do you like it love?" My hands began to tremble, as tears began to flow. I turned to face Bong when I heard him chuckle. He reaches out and caresses my face while gazing into my eyes.

He knelt down and said, "Now I want to ask this question.." He immediately added, "Would you marry me Ms. Gerona?" My mind and heart are fatigued from fighting, I breathe heavily as i closed my eyes.

Do i love him? - Yes

Do i need him? -  Yes

Do i care for him?  - Yes

Do i want to marry him? - ......

As he waited patiently for my response, I stared into his eyes and then I smiled. I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss.

 He gave me a shocked look before kissing me again. He pulls me in by grabbing my waist. When we had finished kissing, we paused to take a breath.

 He smiled as he gazed at me. He asked, "Was that a yes?" I scoffed and nodded. He smiled widely and kissed me once more.

"I love you Mrs. Marcos" He whispered. I smiled and cupped his face.

"I love you more... mahal ko" I answered.

=End=

Farewell my followers,

Farewell my friends,

Farewell wattpad.....

Second choices...