Welcome to the family III

Everyone was getting ready for the party i was upstairs wearing a tight red dress which is showing my curves. I was excited to tell the world about me and bong's new baby.

"Maha-" he stopped when he looked at me. I turned my back and saw his eyes widen.

"uy mahal?" i uttered.

"mahal????"

"bingi ka ba?"

"mahalllll????"

"daddy?"

"ugh daddy!"
(A/N - OH? ANO YAN PINAG ISIPAN NYO?)

"hoi! mahal?" i uttered as i started waving my hands. I rolled my eyes and quickly pulled his tie bringing him closer to me. I gave him a passionate kiss. My hands were on his nape while his hands stared tracing my curves. His tongue entered my mouth and started battling mine. He started removing my dress which made me smirk. I removed my lips to his which left alot of saliva trails.

"nu-uh! we cant now darling, we have to make an announcement" and with that i winked and left the room. 

I was about to go down the stairs but i heard whispering in the corner. I walked straight and tilted my head to see my 6 children laughing and chatting. I wanted to listen to their conversation so i leaned close.

"Mga ferson! alam nyo nag warakin sila mom at dad last night!" Tricia uttered. I widen my eyes and frowned.

"Hoi! kung ano ano pinag sasabi mo tricia! baka magalit si mama sayo!" Sandro uttered

"Oo! baka mag sampal yan sayo" Simon uttered with a smirk.

"ay hinde ya-" tricia was about to finish but i stopped her.

"Janine... Patricia....Marcos.." i uttered while looking at her deadly. The six looked at me with terror in there eyes.

"U-uy Ma! g-ganda mo naman" Tricia said as she stepped backwards to go to jillian. When she held jillians hand she quickly hid behind her back. I glared at all of them and headed towards jillian.

"M-ma! s-sandali lang!" jillian uttered as she started to make a korate pose. i clenched my teeth and pulled tricia using her arm. i gripped it hard.

"P-papa!!!" tricia uttered already crying.

"Your dad is not gonna save you for this Patricia!!!" i uttered clenching my teeth while gripping her arm.

"Whats happening here?" Bong uttered while looking at us. The six quickly hid behind his back while tricia ran to him crying. Tricia hugged bong while sobbing. Bong frowned at me while i rolled my eyes while crossing my arms on my chest.

"Leni what did you do?" he uttered

"puro lokohan yung anak mo!" I uttered while looking at Tricia deadly.

"S-si m-mama kasi pa.. nag j-joke lang ako sakanya tapos p-pikon a-agad" Tricia sobbed. Bong clicked his tongue and stared at me deadly. We both stared at each other with anger while the six had their head bowed down. Bong held Tricia's hand.

"Lets go we have visitors waiting" he smiled at the six sweetly, while looking at me deadly. They left while leaving me annoyed. 

Tricia's Pov:

I was welcoming the visitors but what bothered me was mom. She was having a bad mood, she would avoid the 6 of us and dad. I wanted to patch things us cause this day is a special one. I don't wanna ruin it for the family. I saw mom talking to Tita Irene so i walked towards them.

"Uhm ma.." i uttered while biting my lower lip. She stopped talking to tita Irene and looked at me with a frown. Tita Irene looked at the both of us and sense something wrong so she excused herself. When tita Irene left i saw mom crossing her hands and looked at me coldly. I sighed.

"Im sorry ma.. joke lang naman yun ihhh plus cheer up! totoo man talaga yun diba??? so dont ruin the day please!" i uttered sweetly while looking at her with pleading eyes. She looked at me but i can see it that she is trying to not give in. I then pout my lips. She sighed.

"Fine.. im sorry anak" she uttered as she hugged me tight. I smiled.

"Now go to dad!" I uttered and ran away. I went to a corner and saw mom and dad talking. I dint really hear them. Suddenly Dad pushed mom through the wall and kissed her hardly I can hear moms loud moans when dad started slipping his hands under her slit dress while moms hands were on dads nape. I widen my eyes and went to Aika sobbing.

"Oh? anyare?" Aika asked with a frown.

"S-si mama at p-papa they are making out in the c-corner HUHHHUHUUHHUHUH" i uttered while sobbing. Aika chuckled.

Everyone was already sitting at the table being confused about the announcement while mom and dad were smiling widely. i was also excited for our new sibling! gusto ko triplets!.

Leonor's Pov:

"Okay everyone! please smile at the camera and pose!" the host uttered Everyone stood up and went near to each other and showed the Leni and Bong's campaign hand signature. 

"Everyone say Leni is pregnant!" the host uttered. Everyone widen their eyes and stared at me and bong. I smiled widely at them, they were screaming out of joy.

"IS THIS TRUE!?"

"HUWATTT!???"

"OMG CONGRATS!!!!!"

"FINALLY!!"

"WAKWAK PA MORE! CONGRATS THO!"

"SO PROUD OF YOU IHA!!!"

"I KNEW IT! MAINGAY KASI ANG MGA MOANS MO BEH"

"YAY TRIPLETS PARA HINDE NA ANIM!"

"HINDE! GUSTO KO QUADIRPLETS!"

"LOKA LOKA! CONGRATS MALENS!!!!"

I chuckled at everyone's reaction. I stared at bong lovingly. He pulled me close and gave me a long kiss which made everyone cheer loudly. Pia and the recorder was on live so everyone can see this special announcement. I looked at the camera and uttered.

"Hello! to the people who are watching, Yes i am indeed pregnant and im not sure kung twins, triplets, or quadriplets! lets just hope they are healthy!" i uttered while smiling widely.

"MAG WAKWAK PA KAYO PARA MAG BUO KA NG LIMA NA NEWBORN!" Sara uttered from the crowd making everyone laugh. I chuckled and held my tummy while caressing it.

"What will you name if its a boy and a girl!" someone uttered from the crowd. i looked at bong and looked back at the crowd.

"Secret!" i winked at them.

-End-

SEE YOU SA NEXT CHAPTER NG "Welcome to the family IV"! LETS SEE IF TWINS? TRIPLETS? OR QUADRIPLETS! EHHEHE SIGE BYEEEEEEE SORRY KUNG SHORT LANG BUSY KASI AKO