Am i too late Professor?

Hello there, po! It has been how many weeks or months? Sorry talaga! I am very busy with both my academics and the Student Government. And I'll be writing this story specifically for you guys. Miss ko na kayo! mwua mwua! ✨

--

Leni's Pov: 

I was late for class, so I was hurrying down the hallways while carrying my books and assignments.

 I'm always early, so that was odd for me. I sighed and walked to the stairs. Since my room was on the third floor, I was forced to keep running.

 When I walked into the classroom, everyone turned to stare at me. 

When I turned to my right, Professor Marcos was standing there, his glasses down, staring at me with a cold expression and said,

"Your late, Ms. Gerona." I sighed and bowed my head.

"I'm sorry, professor" I said softly. He gave me a growl.

He screamed at me, "That's it? You're sorry? That's all you can say!?" I just remained silent.

He slammed the book down on the table and yelled, "Go back to your seat!"

Some of the students chuckled inside.

I hurried to my desk and copied what was written on the board.

Professor Marcos stares at me and calls out my name.

"Ms. Gerona, Come here and answer the question." He gave me a marker to write.

 I gave some exquisite answers and extensive vocabulary. After i was done i gave the marker to him and smirk. 

He Looks back at me.

"Job well done. Next time your late, you will go through consequences. Understood?" He said coldly. I nodded.

"Yes professor." I went back to my seat.

We had been talking about law for a couple of hours when the clock struck 4:30.

 I was preparing my bags while everyone else was doing the same, and suddenly felt some tension on my waist. I can feel his hot breath on my neck and ear. 

"Not here, professor," I begged. He chuckled and tightened his grip on my waist.

"My office, at exactly 5:00, don't be late, you know the consequences to that." He kissed my earlobe and left the classroom. 

I was panting severely. For the past three years, Bong and I had been fuck buddies. I was forced to marry him, but I refused.

 He got furious and offered to use me as a toy for his sexual pleasure if I didn't agree to marry him. I couldn't help but agree, so I did.

 I spend the entire night at his hotel anticipating to be fucked by him. I occasionally even have to deal with his intoxication.

My deep thoughts were interrupted when someone tap my shoulder. I look around and saw Risa and Grace.

"Okay ka lang mare? kanina ka pa tulala" Risa said as she chuckled. Grace was beside mar. I smiled at the three of them.

"Im fine."

"By the way, sama ka for lunch?" Mar asked. I shook my head.

"No, i already have lunch sa office." I said. They nodded.
(Lunch sa office? 🤨)

"Sige, mauna na kame!" They left. I sighed and checked the time. My jaw drop, it was already 5:01. Shit, i quickly grab my bag and ran to his office.

When I opened the door, I noticed him reading his documents while his tie was undone and his shirt was unbuttoned. He gives me a glance.