Enemy?

Everything started smoothly in the 2016 campaign but what made it worst is that they have pressed charges against the Bongbong Marcos. Until he met a woman that was running for the position of Vice President "Maria Leonor Gerona Robredo" they started out as friends but became enemies when debates started to rise. Eventually Bong was in the lead but Leni caught up and won as Vice President Bong think she cheated cause he was ahead of her but when they slept she was ahead of him he filled up a case and lost. Would they still be considered enemies when they meet again?

(A/N - hinde, maging wakwak partners kayo)

2022 Pov:

Leni was busy with running for President and being the current Vice President of the year. Somehow whenever she sees bong in the crowd she felt happy. Yes they were enemies in 2016 but he dint know that she loves him dearly.

"nako ang dami naman!" Leni uttered as she check her schedules it was all filled of people to meet.

"madam!" apple her assistant called her name.

"yes apple?"

"maam you have a meeting today"

"ah yes with who again?"

"Senator Marcos po..." apple said it while biting her lower lip. while Leni froze.

"w-what?"

"one of our staffs approved the meeting with Senator Marco's po.. we knew enemies kayo maam pero the staff that approved bongleni shipper eh..." apple uttered.

Leni sighed heavily "anong oras ang meeting apple?".

"1:00 madam"

"anong oras na?"

"12:45"

"12:45!? nako late na ako sa meeting na yan! bilis!"

Leni and apple went outside the Vice Presidents office to wait for Manong dave to fetch them.

"saan si manong dave apple bakit ang tagal?" Leni uttered

"ewan maam eh tsaka 12:56 na po..."

"tsk manong dave naman!"

Suddenly a black car appeared and rolled down its window it was a guy that made Apple and Leni speechless.

"bakit ka-" Leni was about to continue her sentence but the man stopped her.

"just get in the car Vp" the guy uttered

"apple you can go know"

"pero maa-"

"sige na apple go"

Once apple left Leni got in the car and the man removed his shades and of course it was "Bong Bong Marcos" those chinito eyes his soft skin his warm smile everything is perfect about him.

"why are you here?" Leni said coldly while looking at the road.

"yan talaga ang question mo? walang hi mahal?" bongbong said while smirking.

"mahal?" Leni scoffed "why would i call you mahal eh hinde naman tayo?"

"yet" bong uttered which made Leni blush.

"why did you fetch me pala?"

"tagal mo eh"

"i dint know i have a meeting with you"

"well you approved the meeting."

"i dint. my staff did. it turns out he/she was a bongleni shipper"

bong chuckled "bongleni shipper wow"

Our Untold Relationship (Bong x Leni) One shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें