"I Dont like Sharing" III

Leni's Pov:

I woke up alone in the bed. I blushed as I realized I was naked and thought back to last night. I turned to face the door when it was opened and saw Bong glaring at me like he does every day.

He approached me and grabbed my arm, forcing me to stand naked in front of him. He took a long, hard look at my body from below. Because I was embarrassed, all I could do was blush at him.

"bong ah mhm..." I moaned softly, causing him to look at me lustfully. He suddenly moved closer, sniffing my neck and reaching for my pussy.

My phone rang just as he was about to resume his agenda. He frowned. When I approached the table i saw Miro calling, my eyes immediately widened.

Bong approached me and inquired as to who was calling. I worriedly gazed at him. As he walked out of the room, he rolled his eyes. I sighed.

I answered the phone while gathering my clothes.

"Miro?" I inquired.

"Hello malens!" Miro exclaimed cheerfully over the phone. When I heard his cheerful voice, I chuckled.

I questioned, "Why did you call me pala?"

"Well, I was hoping to come over there." I gasped. Perhaps I can't allow him come here because of Bong. Who knows what he'll do to Miro. I suddenly remember what Bong said to Apple last night. I gather all my thoughts as I think deeply.

"Uhm, Leni?" Miro asked. When I heard his voice, I returned to reality. I inhaled and cleared my throat.

"Uh... I'll think about it," I said. He then said a few words before hanging up. I sighed deeply.

I bit my nails, wondering how it would go between Bong and Miro. I certainly liked Miro. I do, however, absolutely love bong. Tangina Marcos! bakit mahal na mahal kita!? I stomped my feet in frustration.

When I looked down, I realized I was still naked. My eyes widened, as I hurried to the bathroom to get dressed after grabbing the blanket off the bed.

==

As soon as I finished dressing, I went down the stairs. My head was covered by a towel as I dried my hair. As soon as I noticed food on the table, I frowned.

There was chicken, bacon, eggs, and toast. I looked over and noticed a bong making more food. I smirked.

When Aika noticed me, she squealed, "Mama!" She rushed and gestured for me to carry her. I chuckled as I hugged her tightly.

"How's my little princess doing?" I inquired. She smiled widely, revealing her dimples.

"Always as sweet as ever, Mama!" she winked. After I kissed her cheeks, I smiled sweetly. Bong approached me and took my hand in his.

He grabbed my face and gave me a gentle kiss. I gasped. Aika grinned.

"Mama and papa sitting in a tree!

K. I. S. S. I. N. G!" Aika yelled as she rushed away laughing. I blushed as I let go of the kiss. Bong winked at me, smirking.

He took my hand in his and indicated for me to take a seat at the table. He set out my plate, spoon, fork, and glass.

"Enjoy your meal.. baka gusto mo pa i-try ako.." He whispered seductively, making me shiver. He chuckled as he walked away towards Aika.

I rolled my eyes and bit my lower lip, trying not to smile quite widely due to kilig.

.

.

.

Bong's Pov: