Reunited once more

General Pov:

"What happened to the both of you!?" Mrs. Dela Cruz uttered furiously. Maria Leonora Gerona and Ferdinand Neil Marcos were in the principals room because they got into a fight. Leonora rolled her eyes and huffed. Neil just crossed his arms. Mrs. Dela Cruz sighed heavily.

"Just wait until your parents come here!" Mrs. Dela Cruz replied to the both of them. 

"My dads coming" Neil uttered.

"And my Moms coming" Leonora uttered.

(A/N: my dad and moms cumming oh i mean coming? uy baka ibang meaning din yan! 🤭)

Suddenly the door burst open. Neil turned around and smiled to see the person.

"Dad!" Neil uttered hugging his dad. His dad smiled and hugged him back. The Principal quickly stood up and widen her eyes.

"Hello Mr. President!" Mrs. Dela Cruz uttered. It was Bong bong Marcos. He smiled.

"Hello aswell Mrs. Dela Cruz. What exactly happened here?" Bong uttered sitting beside Neil. He looked at Leonora and frowned, its weird that he recognize that face, It looks like the woman he used to love. The door opened and everyone turned around.

 Bong widens his eyes as his heart kept beating fast. It was Maria Leonor Gerona. Leni looked at bong and frowned she then looked at Leonora and saw a bruise on her arm she then looked at the Principal deadly. And sat beside Leonora.

"Why does my daughter have a bruise on her arm Mrs. Dela Cruz" Leni uttered coldly. Mrs. Dela Cruz gulped and heavily sighed. She then told the kids to leave the office since she wants to talk to their parents.

"Ms. Gerona and Mr. Marcos, your kids have been fighting day by day lets just say Neil got out of hand and accidently pushed Leonora and she hit a big pole that's why she has a bruise on her arm." The principal bowed down her head when she was done. Leni scoffed.

"Accident? you sure!? baka Neil just wanted to hit my daughter!" Leni uttered furiously. She then looked at bong deadly. Bong widen his eyes, he was surprised that Leni has a daughter. Bong looked back at Leni and scoffed.

"Accident nga eh!? and plus my son will never do that!" Bong fired back at Leni.

"Accident!? eh maybe he is just like you! the both of you are horrible!" Leni uttered while clenching her teeth. Bong was about to fire back but the Principal stopped the both of them.

"The two of you just reunited, you should patch things up" The principal replied while looking at the both of them. The Principal knew they still both love each other. Bong and Leni sighed heavily. They both left the office and grabbed their kids. Before Leni and Leonora could leave he gabbed Leni's wrist. Leni turned around and frowned at him.

 He then suddenly kissed her forehead and left with Neil. Leni widen her eyes. She then suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach while her heart was beating so fast. She then does not want him to leave. She ran and grabbed his arm. Bong turned around but before Bong could react Leni quickly kissed him in the lips and smiled she quickly got Leonora's hand and left. He widen his eyes and smiled seeing her leave with his Daughter. 

Fast Forward.

Bong's Pov:

"Dad" Neil uttered, i looked at him and frown.

"Yes anak?" 

"Is that lady my mom? and is Leonora my sister?" Neil uttered with pleading eyes. I widen my eyes i dint expect him to ask that kind of question. I just bowed down my head.

"Don't lie to me dad, she kissed you. And i always see her pics in your cabinet, She even looks like me" Neil replied while holding my hand tightly. I looked back at him and saw him smile.

"I wanna fix our family."

-To be continued-

HELLO PO! SORRY FOR THIS SHORT STORY PERO I WILL BE WRITING ANOTHER PART OF THIS LATER KASI I STILL NEED TO DO MY REQUIREMENTS BYE! 💕💕