Pangako

~ Past Year 2016 ~

General Pov:

Leni sobbed in Bong's arms, "Bong... I can't marry you.." Bong held Leni tightly and kissed her temple.

As he cupped her face and gave her a passionate kiss, Bong whispered, "I will do everything possible for you to marry me leni... akin ka nalang." 

She held Bong's hand gently as they parted their lips after their kiss to catch their breath.

"I genuinely, really, really love you Bong, but I'm not ready to marry you" Leni said. Bong's heart ached, yet he smiled through it.

he gave her another kiss, then Bong added, "I will wait for you mahal.. even if it takes decades for you to marry me."

"pangako hindi kita iiwan mahal ko.."

==

 ~ Present Year 2022 ~

Leni's Pov:

I yelled, "Apple!" as I searched the hallways for her. I had become frustrated with all the documents I was receiving every day.

 I overheard some staff screaming with excitement. I made my way towards the sound, I frowned. I noticed a black car outside the window while everyone was gathered around it.

I rolled my eyes and went downstairs. When I moved in the direction of the door, everyone halted and stood in silence. When I went to the car, they all looked down. I arched an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

When he descended the car, a man wearing sunglasses grinned at me. Once he gave me flowers, I frowned. I only gave him a glare. But as he took off his sunglasses, I froze in puzzlement.

Bong murmured, "Hello mahal" gazing deeply into my eyes. As soon as I saw him again, my body felt weak. My love at first sight. I had no clue on what to do other than to glance at him.

Everyone looked at me with astonishment and confusion. They all resumed their jobs once I cleared my throat.

My heart started to race as he approached closer to me. He walked right up to my ear and spoke as soon as our faces were close.

 I was overwhelmed with emotion upon hearing him express, "I miss you." He frowned as a result of my gentle push. I groaned deeply and cast an anxious glance at him.

"What are you doing here, bong?" I asked calmly, not wanting to yell at him. He grinned. As he winked at me, he continued, "Let's discuss this in your office Mrs. Marcos." When I heard the name Mrs. Marcos, I scoffed.

I sharply replied, "Never call me by that term." As I stormed to my office in annoyance, he just chuckled. When we both reached my office I locked the door.

I yelled at him, causing him to widen his eyes, "Now what do you want!?"

"Wow, walang greeting?" he sarcastically added, "Walang welcome kiss or cuddle," then he smirked. I clenched my teeth in irritation. This man always manages to irritate me.

"Anyway, Gerona.." He murmured seriously as he crossed his legs and sat on my chair. He continued, "I'm waiting for you to marry me," while he looked me in the eyes. I take deep breaths.

I took the papers from my table and sat on the couch to review them, adding, "I'm not going to marry you, Mr. Marcos." He got out of the chair and came over to me. Just standing there, he faced me.

He remarked, "Remember the promise I pledged to you years ago, Leonor?" I paused when I had a flashback. I glared at him after looking up.

 But after that, I chose to ignore him and resume reading. He grabs my chin, bringing our lips together.

He smiled and continued, "You have to fulfill it or you have to pay me." I removed his hand off my chin, and I got to my feet.

I screamed, "Pay you? Are you kidding me, Marcos?!" He simply grinned at me while appearing like a homicidal psychopath.

He drew me in by my waist and whispered, "Yes... you have to pay me." He braided a piece of my hair in his hand. followed by a lustful gaze at me.

"With your body."

--

My last story and then... goodbye to my bongleni era.