Clingy President

Leonor's Pov:

I am now going to New York cause i have to meet a client. My boss Bong bong Marcos is always very clingy and very sweet to me, although we are not dating nor courting. 

"Im going now" I spoke when i was at the entrance of the airport. Bong stood up and pout. He then ran to me and hugged me tight.

"Come back soon please..." He whimpered. I chuckled and patted his back. I then gave him a Mini Leni stuff toy that i found in the store and gave it to him.

"Here! this is a mini me, i didn't know that they sell these kinds but this is for you to remember me while im gone" I uttered while i smiled at him. He took the stuff toy and sniffed. He then cupped my face and kissed my forehead which was making blush. A gave a smug smile and kiss him on the cheeks.

"Don't misbehave Marcos! and also don't miss me too much!" i yelled when i was far away from him. He nodded and waved goodbye but he was pouting. I just laughed and shook my head. I was about to go to the plane but someone ran to me and hugged me from the back. I turned around and saw Bong. I laughed and brought him on the side.

"Ano ka man! i need to go na.."

"Ayaw ko pooo" He whimpered like a child. I chuckled.

"Dito ka nalangg ih!!" he pouted. I just shook my head and hugged him tight. I cupped his face and pinched his nose.

"Para kang bata.. sige na i need to go!" I uttered and kissed him quickly on the cheeks and ran to the plane.

Fast Forward

I was in bed finally relaxed since i was done meeting my client i am not currently on a hotel here in New York, just watching K-Drama and eating Cheeto Puffs. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I checked and saw a notification from Senator Imee. I frowned and open the message.

Future Sister in law 😍

Leni!!

Ay hello po Senator! do you need anything?

Ehh.. yung future husband mo ay i mean si bong naiiyak..

Huh? Bakit!?

Umiiyak siya ngayon habang nakayakap sa stuff toy mo 😂

For real? 

Yes! gusto mo mag send ako video?

pakita nga! 😂

Few minutes later Imee sent the video i quickly press it and watched the video.

"Bongets! bakit ka umiiyak?" Imee uttered while laughing

"g-gusto ko si l-leni" bong stuttered and hugged the stuff toy while crying loudly.

"para kang bata!" Imee chuckled.

"G-gusto ko na u-umuwi si l-leni" bong sniffed. Imee just bursted out laughing.

I smiled at the video. Suddenly my heart started beating so fast because of Bong's reaction in the video. Somehow it made my heart melt, It made me fall in love with him more. I then packed my bags and leave tonight to surprise him 💖.

Bong's Pov:

I am now resting on the bed hugging the stuff toy that Leni gave me. I cant stop crying since i miss her, i do act like a baby even though i am the President of the Philippines but i always feel sad when she's not with me. I kept changing different positions to sleep but i cant cooperate. I just cant stop thinking about her. Her face, Her lips, Her hair, Her body, Her smile, and the way she speaks just makes my heart flutter. I love her, but i just cant confess in front of her. 

I grabbed the blanket and covered me with it. Suddenly the door open. I sighed heavily.

"Imee please leave!" I uttered but i just felt someone joining me in bed. I growled and removed the blanket.

"Imee just le-" i dint continue my sentence cause i saw Leni sitting in the bed while smiling at me. My heart started beating fast, i thought i was hallucinating. She then went closer and hugged me. 

"L-leni? ikaw ba talaga yan" i stuttered as i pushed her gently to see her face. she frowned.

"Ay hinde bong, hinde talaga" she replied as she rolled her eyes. I smiled widely and hugged her tight. I then cupped her faced and kissed her passionately. When we parted she widen her eyes in shock, i then realized what i did.

"Im sorry i d-" She then kissed me again, Roughly. I placed her down and went on top of her. Our lips parted then she smiled. She brushed my hair and kissed my cheeks.

"I love you bong" She uttered sweetly. My heart beat fast with that word. I smiled.

"I love you more Leni" And with that i kissed her again. I lay beside her and rest my head on her chest. While we were cuddling she brushed my hair with her hands and kissed my temple. 

"Tulog ka na meron pa tayo meeting tomorrow with other Senators" She uttered, While playing with my hair. I looked up at her and smirked.

"Okay Madam First lady" I then gave her a peck on the lips and went back to her chest and slept. We both stayed in that position until morning.

-End-

YES FIRST SHORT STORY I MADE! MAYBE TOMORROW I WILL BE DOING A PART 2 OF THE "Rough gift" OR A NEW STORY. I MIGHT BE BUSY BECAUSE OF REQUIREMENTS AND ALSO BECAUSE MY EXAM IS NEAR! WE WILL SEE! BYEE!! 💕💖🤞.