Always you

Bong's Pov:

I went home early to surprise my wife because it was our 30th anniversary. But when i went it i saw her kissing Miro while they were making out in the couch her polo was unbuttoned while Miro is shirtless. I dropped the flowers that i bought for her. They both stopped and looked at me. I stared at them coldly trying not to cry in front of them. I left the room without uttering a word. It hurt me to see the love of my life kissing another guy on our anniversary. 

"B-bong sandali!" Leni screamed while chasing me. i fasten my walking, i don't want to talk to her. She held my arm stopping me from walking. I turned around frowning. I saw her crying.

"Ano!?" i uttered furiously. I cant believe the woman i love is cheating on me.

"B-bong let me explain! what me and Miro did it was an acci-" she was about to continue but i couldn't control my anger and yelled at her.

"ACCIDENT!? PUTANGINA LENI! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE ENJOYING EH!? KALA MO TANGA AKO!? BULLSHIT!" i yelled at her while clenching my teeth. I see more tears coming out from her eyes and saw her hands trembling. It was the first time i yelled at her. I gripped her arm hard and pushed her roughly, which led her on the floor. 

"enjoy your bitchy life with him. Don't ever talk to me nor go near me. I never want to see you again." i uttered coldly leaving her on the floor. She yelled my name again but i dint go back. I love her. I still do. And i always will.

10 years later

Leni's Pov:

I was busy chatting with my three beautiful daughters, their names are Jessica Marie Gerona Marcos, Janine Patricia Gerona Marcos, and Jillian Therese Gerona Marcos. I named them with bong's last name cause we dint get a divorce. I never saw him but i usually see him in the Senate. I love him, and i always will, we just fought because of a misunderstanding situation, If he only known the truth he would be here with us right now. He never new that he had 3 daughters. I kept it a secret so it wouldn't be one of his problems. They knew their dad was the President of the Philippines but they don't mess nor speak to him unless he talks to them.

"Ma!" i came back to reality when i heard my youngest daughter talk to me.

"yes jill?" i uttered while frowning.

"i wanna meet dad." she uttered which left me speechless along with the 2. 

"h-huh?" i uttered nervously.

"i want to meet him too ma" Tricia uttered while eating her chocnut. i looked at Aika and she nodded. I sighed heavily and agreed. They widen their eyes and smiled widely. They were jumping up and down with joy while i put on a fake smile to support them. I hope this turns out good.

Fast Forward

We were in the Malacanang palace because bong wanted everyone to go there to celebrate his win. Risa invited me to come, i had no choice cause this would be the perfect timing to tell him about my 3 daughters. I was wearing a tight red dress which is showing my curves and it was backless. My 3 daughters were wearing a simple red dress. I stared at the corner and saw Bongbong talking to other senators. I just smiled while staring at him, he still looked the same, Always handsome than ever. I wanted to go to the bathroom to freshen up and told my 3 daughters to roam around.

Bong's Pov:

I was busy talking to the other senators. But i saw Leni, whenever i see her my world stops, she may have made a mistake but she never fails to make me fall in love with her day by day. I saw her leaving but what made me curious is that she was talking to 3 young ladies. I excused myself and walked towards them.

"Hello!" i uttered with a warm smile. When they saw me their eyes widen and they were trembling. i frowned.

"are you 3 girls okay?" i uttered 

"y-yes po" the 3 uttered together. i smiled.

"what are your names?"

"Im Jillian"

"Im Patricia call me Tricia for short"

"Im Jessica call me Aika for short"

The 3 smiled sweetly at me.

"could you give me your full names?" i uttered since i was curious. They looked at each other and gulped.

"Im Jessica Marie Gerona Marcos"

"Im Janine Patricia Gerona Marcos'

"and im Jillian Therese Gerona Marcos" the 3 of them bit their lower lip and bowed down their heads. I frowned. Gerona and Marcos?. I widen my eyes. I looked at the three of them, they looked exactly like me and Leni.

"w-what.." i uttered with a trembling voice. Tricia sighed.

"We are your daughters Mr. President or shall i say dad, Mom never wanted to tell you about us cause you guys fought because of a misunderstanding situation. Mom loved you dad and she always will, just give her a chance to explain that's why the three of us wanted to meet you." Tricia uttered. I looked at the three of them in shock. I dint know me and Leni had a child, I was happy at the moment that i get to meet my 3 beautiful daughters. I looked at my side and saw Leni come back. While she was walking towards us she frowned. She stopped and looked at the 3. The 3 bowed down their heads. Leni looked at me and sighed.

"Aika, Tricia, and Jill dyan muna kayo kay Tita Risa at Grace" i uttered coldly at them.

"Pero ma-"

"Not even a word Patricia!" i uttered furiously. The three of them sighed and walked towards the other side. I looked at bong coldly while he was frowning at me. I was gonna leave but he grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

"B-bong ano ba!!" i yelled at him but he dint listen. Now we are inside a room, he locked the door and crossed his arms while looking at me furiously.

"They are mine right?" He uttered.

"No! they are mine.. they are not yours" i uttered trying to lie to not make him believe.

"So anak yan ni miro?" he uttered in an irritated tone. I frowned.

"No! why would they be Mi-" i was about to continue my sentence but he cut me off.

"Cause you made out with him 10 years ago." I felt i prick on my chest hearing him say that. Tears started falling down my eyes. I sighed heavily and sniffed.

"You don't know the whole story of what happened 10 years ago... it was just a misunderstanding!" I uttered crying loudly.

"MISUNDERSTANDING!? YOU SURE MISUNDERSTANDING LANG YAN!? PUTANGIINA LENI!" he grabbed my shoulders and gripped it hard making me whimper because of pain. 

"B-bong ang sakit t-tama na.." i cried out, i was staring at his eyes, all i can see is anger. He then pushed me hard and i hit the glass mirror. My eyes were about to close.. all i can hear is bong screaming my name... then everything went black..

I suddenly woke up and i checked my surroundings and saw i was in a hospital bed. I looked at my side and saw Bong sleeping on another bed while Aika, Tricia, and jillian were hugging him. I softly smiled but the flashbacks hit me. Bong was the reason why im here right now. I sighed and lean my head back on the bed. I suddenly heard the door open. I widen my eyes to see who it is.

"Hello Leni long time no see..." A manly voice uttered which gave me shivers around my spine.

-To be continued-

Hello po this is the last chapter i will be making today cause tomorrow is my birthday and i will be having a rest day. But on Thursday i will be making new stories. see you and labyu! 😍🎀💕.