Always you (2)

Leonor's Pov:

"Hello Leni long time no see.." Miro uttered while smirking. I widen my eyes, i dint expect him to come here.

"A-anong ginagawa mo dito.." I uttered while trembling. He raised his left eyebrow and walked towards me.

"D-dont go near me you bastard!" i screamed. But he covered my mouth and whispered. I should have continued to rape you that time bong left you. Those 3 kids should have been mine, and not his. Tears started flowing while i tried to push him away but he gripped me hard. He looked at me and started kissing my neck. I wanted to escape this nightmare. Suddenly someone punched him in the face. I pant heavily when i saw bong frowning at him. 

Blood came out of Miro's mouth. He then glared at bong and stood up. He clenched his fist but before he could hit bong the guards arrive. Good thing Bong called them before he punched Miro. The guards where tying Miro but then he glared at me and smirked, Then left. I was trembling and more tears started flowing. Bong looked at me and hugged me tight i hugged him to release my pain. I cried harder when flashbacks hit me. He then rubbed my back and kissed my hair.

"Its okay mahal cry all you want im here" he uttered as he kissed my temple. I then hugged him tighter. I looked up and saw him smiling sweetly at me. He wiped my tears using the back of his hand. he then cupped my face with his right hand and kissed my forehead. He then pressed our forehead together. I sniffed.

"I love you Leni, and i will always love my three daughters" he uttered while staring at me lovingly. I smiled and kissed him passionately. 

"Sanaol? baka meron din kayo respeto sa mga single dito?" Tricia uttered. We both looked at her then she rolled her eyes which made bong chuckle.

"well maybe i will not be single anymore..." Jillian uttered. We all looked at her with a confused reaction. She looked at us and laughed.

"May nanliligaw sa akin" jillian shyly uttered and scratched her head. We all widen our eyes.

"LUH CONGRATS AH? SANAOL NALANG" Tricia uttered while smiling widely. Aika agreed and nodded. I looked at jillian.

"Dapat maganda ang ugali ng lalake anak tapos marunong din mag alaga sayo mag support lang ako para sayo!" i uttered while smiling widely. I then looked at bong then i frowned. He was looking at the ground coldly. Then it suddenly hit me, I smirked.

"Sagutan mo na sha anak!" i uttered. Bong frowned at me.

"Talaga ma?" Jillian uttered while smiling widely.

"No!" bong uttered while crossing his arms. He then stared at jillian.

"You are not dating that boy or whoever that is i am not letting you date in this age! who knows what that guy will do to you!" Bong uttered furiously. Jillian's smile fade. 

"Dad naman eh!, you don't know him yet!" Jillian pout, she then looked at me with a pleading face. I chuckled. 

"Anong Family name nya?" Bong uttered coldly. 

"Aquino" Jillian uttered. Me and Bong widen our eyes, we then looked at each other and back at jillian. I then looked at Tricia and Aika. They also are shock that the person who is courting jillian is an Aquino. I then looked and jillian and sighed.

"Tell him to never see you again." I uttered coldly at jillian. She frowned she looked at everyone and everyone was looking at her coldly.

"Bakit? is there something wrong with dating an Aquino?" Jillian uttered while frowning.

"Yes anak they are our enemies technically he will just trick you and leave you with nothing but broken love" Bong uttered.

"Pero his different dad! give him a chance! not all aquino's are the same!" Jillian uttered pleadingly. Bong sighed heavily.