Must be Love

Guess whos back?... back again~~ Ellanors back~~~ tell a friend~~~... hello~! 

miss me? char!   (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

--

General Pov:

"Bongetttt kowhhhh!~" Leni talked to Bong in a babyish voice while tightly cuddling him. Bong smiled and gave Leni a bear embrace.

Since they were children, Leni and Bong had been best friends.

 They attend the same university, campus, and course.

 Leni and Bong both wanted careers in law and politics, correspondingly. 

They had always supported one another, which made them quite close.

 Bong was so cherished by Leni since he had always been by her side.

 And because he thought of Leni as somewhat desirable, bong took care of her.

 They are in love with one another.... as friends.

"Hey, Lens.." Bong whispered as he kissed her on the forehead.

 Leni gave him a sweet smile and a short kiss on the cheeks before giggling and running away.

 Bong chased her after rolling his eyes in annoyance.

He grabbed her and began to pinch her cheeks, causing her to whimper in pain. Bong simply laughed at her response.

 Bong stopped when Leni gave him a straight, intense look in the eyes. She drew him nearer by holding his hand.

Bong was tempted to hold her hips but didn't know what to do. He roughly dragged her in by her waist. focusing intimately into her eyes. Leni's eyes caught his lips. Then afterwards, she shoved him.

She grinned and crossed her arms. "Grabe ah.. thirsty ka na sa akin noh?" she teased him. Although they enjoy flirting, they don't take it seriously.

 But this time, Bong felt that he needed her inside of him...badly.

He approached Leni and leaned in close to her ear. 

"What if I say... gusto kitang kainin?" he murmured seductively.

 Leni's eyes widened and she blushed tremendously. When she glared at Bong, he observed her expression and started laughing.

he explained, "I have to go, because I have to turn in my report". She glared at bong without saying anything, so he grinned.

 he teased, "Goodbye my love," and gave her a final kiss on the cheek while winking.

==

Bong's Pov:

As I descended the stairs, I noticed an unfamiliar car outside the entrance of our school.

 A girl emerged from the car looking uncertain about the facility. I headed towards her direction after deciding to assist her.

I enquired, "Miss? Can I help you?" When she turned around to reveal her face, time seemed to stop. She smiled at me, and everything slowed down.

She replied with a sweet smile and replied,

"Well yes, thank you. My name is Louise, or liza for short". She extended her hand to shake mine.

I stayed still and only gazed at her, savoring her beauty. I regained consciousness and awkwardly shook her hand.

She seemed to enjoy my company as I gave her a tour of the campus. After the tour, she waved goodbye, and I bit my lower lip out of kilig.