Welcome to the Family (VII)

Bong's Pov:

Its been months that me and Leni didn't have contact with each other. Because we just found out that we lost our baby, and it was all my fault. I still get to see my kids but what breaks my heart is that they don't wanna spend time with me because of what i did to them. I cant do this anymore. I love Leni. I want to fix our family... but it was too late. She was already hugging kit in the hallway. I decided to leave the Philippines and go to the UK to rest.

On my way to the airport... I found a picture in a box. I grabbed it and saw Leni's picture.

 I grabbed it and saw Leni's picture

I smiled. Then out the the blue i saw a big truck driving towards me. I then saw that the driver was drunk.

I widen my eyes when it hit my car that produced a loud *BANG*. Then everything went black. But Leni's picture still remains in my hand.

Leonor's Pov:

"Leni.." I looked up to hear a familiar voice. I was sitting in my chair reading documents. She closed the door and looked at me. Just by looking at her face makes me wanna puke. I gave a disgusted look.

"What do you want Louise." I said in a cold and deep voice. She sat down and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Leni.. im sorry... I need to tell you the truth because i hate being the bad guy in everyone's story.. bong loves you Leni, and i hated that. I decided to black mail him. Its not his fault, i forced him to do all this. He just agreed to this situation because he does not want you to get hurt, nor your kids. He loves you dearly, that's why i envy you for that. You get the man that i loved. But then i realized how happy he was when he is with you. I cant let him be a burden in this agreement." Tears started to fall from my eyes. She then continued.

"About the time in the restaurant.. i forced him to give me flowers and to kiss me.. he hated it after that. What's worse is that i heard that he is leaving the country and going to the UK to rest." I widen my eyes.

"He is leaving!?" I asked. She nodded. She was about to speak but her phone buzzed. She frowned and opened her phone. She then widen her eyes and covered her mouth. I frowned.

"Liza?..." She looked at me as her tears started to fall. She gave me her phone. I then checked the notification. My heart stopped when i saw the news.

"President Bong Bong Marcos had a big car crash while going to the airport the headline reads"

I started breathing heavily. I don't know what to do. I gave Louise her phone and then rushed to my car. While i was driving i cant control my tears from falling down. I was scared to lose the love of my life. I then started praying silently. Mahal.. wag mo ako iiwan please.. I Started sobbing uncontrollably. When i reached the Hospital i quickly called Aika to tell her siblings about the incident.

I then rushed to the nurse and asked her where Bong's room were. My heart dropped when she said he was in the operating room. She then led me to the operating room. I saw the doctors trying to save his life. I then began crying again when i saw him laying there. I sat down on the chair nearby feeling devastated.

--

I was sleeping until someone shook me. I suddenly woke up and saw the Doctor in front of me.

"Sorry for waking you up First lady.. I just want to tell you that Mr. President is now in good hands and is resting. The operation went good. He really dint lose alot of blood." The doctor said as he smiled. My heart started beating fast because of the good news. I smiled.

"D-doc where is he?" I quickly asked. He led me to his room. He then left to give me privacy. I opened the door and saw bong reading a book. He looked at me and widen his eyes.

"Mahal?" He uttered softly while frowning. Tears then started flowing down. I smiled and ran towards him.

"M-mahal!" I scream i quickly cupped his face and kissed him passionately. When we parted i hugged him tightly again. He chuckled

"Oh?... why are you being so clingy?" he asked as he stroke my hair gently. I wiped my tears and looked up at him i sniffed.

"Why didn't you tell me that your leaving?" I asked. His smile faded. He then pulled me closer through my waist and put his head on my neck.

"Im sorry... i just thought you hated me already.. even worse i saw you hugging kit." He said. i sighed. I then started stroking his hair while he is hugging me. I kissed his temple and cupped his face.

"I only love you bong... you and you alone." I then kissed him again. I decided to fix our relationship for the sake of our children, and for the sake of our love.

"I love you mahal.." He said. I smiled.

"I love you to.."

Months past... and now we have a new kid in our family... its a girl her name is...

Christina Esmeralda Gerona Marcos (Emma)

-End-

Gosh finally tapos na ang chapters nito PHEW. GRABEEEE 10 NA ANAK!??!?!?!?!??!. in some of my other chapters they might appear!. sige.. abangan nalang kayo sa next story! bye!! 💕