Must be love III (Ft. Ferdimeld)

Eto na! sorry very short lang, medyo busy. But you know... nag effort nalang mag update for all of you. 😭🙏🏻

==

General Pov:

Bong looked at liza and just showed a sad smile.

"Of course..." He took her by the hand and led her to a park where they sat in silence to see the sky.

He froze as Liza suddenly said, "Do you love leni bong?"

He was a little confused, "Why would you say that?" Liza smiles. Bong starts to feel nervous. 

Liza whispered, 

"I saw how you look at her, touch her, and care about her bong.. I know you love her. She was first. She was your first.

 I was never in the picture when you love her and i know you still do. And i can't do anything about it. If you love her then i will learn to let you go."

Bong gave her a quick glance before hugging her. "I'm sorry," Liza smiled as she returned his hug.

"You dont have to feel sorry. I love Leni as well... it also hurts to steal someone she loves." Liza look at bong. "You... you are the one she loves. Since day one bong.".

 Bong starts to feel guilty from being unfair with leni. Leni has been always there by his side. And yet, he wasn't.

"Mahal na mahal kita bong, but it is also unfair when you love someone else.

How can i deserve this love when only one person feels it?" She whispered. 

 She cupped his face and looked him in the eyes.

"Go get you girl."

==

Bong's Pov:

I was about to enter my mansion when I noticed my parents holding hands and admiring the scenery outside. I softly smiled.

I said, "Mom.. dad.." They smiled as they gazed at me.

My mother asked, "oh anak? hindi mo kasama si liza oh si leni?" I sadly smiled.

"Wala na kami ni Liza.." They were both stunned. My mother nodded and glanced at my father. It was just mom and myself when dad left the room.

When she took my hand, I looked down. She asked, "Remember the time you said if i believe in slow motion love?" I frowned as I gave her a glance.

"No, I don't. Your father and I don't even believe in love at first sight.. not even close to slow motion." she said with a smile.

I was confused.

She stated softly, gazing at the picture of the two of them, "Because me and your dad.. never had such types. We had a fast forward love

Fast forward is when you look at a person then everything comes in fast forward. You see them with you in the future, you being in love, you being happy with them... That is the love me and your father went through," 

she explained. I stare at her, surprised.

She asked, "Is that the look you saw in Liza?" I shook my head, and she chuckled.

I stood silent. Nothing like that every happened when i saw liza. It was not love, it was admiration.

I said, "That was the look I saw in Leni." She smiled widely. She cupped my face and kissed my cheeks.

"Then it's mbl," she said. I frowned.

"Mbl?.."

"Must be Love..."

==

Leni's Pov:

"Leni!" Bong shouted. I noticed him sweating when I turned around. 

"Bong?" I anxiously said, grabbing my handkerchief and handing it to him. He instantly gave me a hug. I blushed.

"huy.." i whispered. He kissed my temple. I frowned.

I gently pushed him but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in. "Bong.. may girlfriend ka.. ano ba.."

He stated, "Leni, wala na kami ni Liza." I was stunned.

I asked, "Ha!? Bakit naman?" He sighed.

I stated, "It's nothing okay? Can you just come to my mansion at precisely 9:00 in the evening?" She sighed and then nodded.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled until he responded, "Thank you," before he took off.

 I had no idea about anything. Liza is all I can think of. What happened to them both?

"Bong wait!" I grab his arm. He looked back at me.

"What's the meaning of all of this? im tired of fighting already!" I begged. He smirk.

"Don't worry, i will do the action, and you will follow" He wink. i Frown as i was confused.
(Oh? double meaning yan.)

"Just leave it to me, okay mahal?" He kissed my cheeks. I sighed.

"You cant be doing this.. bong.." I whispered.

"Pero mahal... wala na kami ni liza"

"Kahit na!" I was becoming frustrated.

"I will fight for you mahal.. i will chose to fight" I cup her cheek. I just stared into his eyes feeling pain.

"There's nothing to fight for bong."

==

As I was passing a restaurant, I noticed Risa.

 Risa exclaimed "Besh!! nandito ka pal!" while she approached me and gave me a hug. I noticed Migz when I turned to face her. Grace and Mar followed. I chuckle.

I thought, "Grabe... feeling single man ako dito." "Saan pala si bong?" I turned back to gaze at imee and digong.

"I don't know... he said to meet me at 9 eh.." I said. Risa smirk.

"WAKWAK?" Risa giggle.

"Bobo." I rolled my eyes.

Risa pout. "Come on! all of us already have children! when are you even planning to have one?" Grace asked. I chuckled "Soon". Imee pat my shoulder and smiled.

"Dont worry leni. Bong will be gentle". imee winked. I blushed as the others laugh.

Gosh, i just wish nothing bad will happen later.