His property (2)

Readers: Its been a year daddy, putangina mo. Matagal ka talaga mag update.

HAHAHAHAHA CHARIZ OKAY SO UHM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE!! I WAS RESTING, SINCE 2 WEEKS REST KAMI FROM SCHOOL AND IM GOING ON A VACATION THIS WEEK SO YES PERO ENJOY NALANG EHHEHEH

--

General Pov:

Bong opened the door and put Leni on the bed. He removed his polo and then went on top of her. He started kissing her neck making her moan.

He then remembered that he has to meet Sara tomorrow. He grunted and rest his head on her chest still on top of her. She was confused so she played with his hair.

"Why did you stop..?" Leni asked. Bong sighed and hugged her tight.

"I remembered that i have to meet Sara tomorrow.. so i can do it to you know" Bong whined. Leni chuckled. She wanted him to continue his agenda. She bit her lower lip and put her lips to his ears.

"mhm" Leni moaned. Bong widen his eyes. He then breath heavily which made Leni smirk.

"ugh mhm..." Leni continued to moan.

"Tumigil ka Mrs. Marcos" Bong said. Leni dint listen and continue to moan in his ears.

"ugh mahal...."

"yan bong ugh....."

"faster mahal please ugh!!" Leni moaned loudly. Bong grunted.

"ugh yes! oh my ghad yes!" Bong growled and look at her. She grinned.

"stop!" he yelled at her. She shook her head

"ugh mahal.... continue please mhm!!" Leni moaned as she looked directly at bongs eyes. Bong started to breath heavily. She looked at him with pleading eyes. He then looked away. she removed her shirt leaving her bra to cover. Bong looked back at her. Leni bit her lower lip and started caressing his cheek.

She pulled him closer through his nape. She leveled her lips with his and started licking it, making bong shock. She kissed his lips and entered her tongue inside his mouth. He widen his eyes when he felt Leni sucking his tongue.

While she was kissing him she started to remove his pants. When she successfully removed his pants she put her hands inside his brief. He groaned when she started playing with his dick.

"L-leni... fuck..." he groaned. Leni chuckled. She kissed his neck and left hickeys. She pushed him on the bed and got on top of him.

"Mommy's turn" Leni whispered and started pleasuring him.

--

Bong's Pov:

I woke up because of the alarm. I grunt and turned it off. I was about to stand but instead i fell on the ground. I tried to get up but somehow i cant feel my legs. I then remembered what happened last night. Shit. I groaned out of frustration. im gonna kill that woman.

Good thing i was able to grab a blanket to cover my body. I then heard the door open. I turned around and saw Leni widen her eyes while her hand was covering her mouth. She started wheezing hard. I rolled my eyes out of annoyance.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA para kang daga na patay!! HAHAHAHAHAH" she was laughing very hard, she even fell on the floor. I sighed heavily.

"Can you just shut up and help me?" i asked her. She cleared her throat and acted serious. But i can see she's just trying to hide her laughter.

"S-sure" she stuttered as she forced a smile. But before she could help me. She ended up laughing again. I frowned.

"I-i am so sorry! HAAHAHAHA i r-really cant help it HAHAHAHAH" She laughed as she kneeled on the floor covering her mouth.