Welcome to the family

General Pov:

Leni was inside Bong's office because they were having lunch there. While they were eating leni felt a strange feeling from her stomach she wanted to vomit. Leni quickly stood up while she went running inside the bathroom. Bong was panicking he kept knocking on the door if she was okay. But she wasn't answering at all, it dint help to ease bong's concerned expression.

Bongbong's Pov:

"Leni mahal! okay ka lang!? Leni pls answer me!" I was screaming while i was knocking on the bathroom door. i kept knocking until she finally went out.

"Leni naman! why did you lock yourself!? what happened!?" i uttered while pulling he close through her waist.

"mahal..." She uttered while tears started flowing down her cheeks. I widen my eyes as she started crying. I cupped her face and looked at her eyes with so much concern.

"shhhh im sorry for yelling" i uttered while hugging her tightly. "Tell me what's wrong mahal please." i uttered begging her to tell me.

"m-mahal... i think..... im pregnant.." she uttered while biting her lower lip trying not to cry harder. I widen my eyes in shock. 

"y-your pregnant?" i uttered 

"i think so mahal.." she uttered while looking at me. I smiled widely and started jumping up and down with joy. "are you for real mahal!!!?" i uttered while still jumping. she chuckled "mahal im not yet sure pero this is the same feeling i had when i gave birth to Vinny". she uttered while holding my shoulders to make me stop from jumping.

"You really must be pregnant mahal! im very happy!" i uttered while kissing her passionately. she slowly parted from the kiss laughing. "parang first time maging dad ah!" she chuckled.

"excited lang ako mahal eh! plus you really must be pregnant! i mean we do it everyday and sometimes 10 times a day! so it might be possible!" i uttered while smiling widely. she punched my chest and chuckled. "anong everyday ka jan! loka loka ka talaga marcos!" she uttered while blushing. "eh totoo naman mahal eh" i uttered while pulling her close and kissed her forehead.

"to confirm if im really pregnant we have to go to the doctor mahal" she uttered while resting her head on my chest.

"okay sure i will hire a private doctor and nurse to take care of you at the house" i uttered holding her close.

"private talaga mahal?" she chuckled.

"yes mahal.. i know you don't want to tell the world that we may have a new child so lets tell them if we confirm you really are pregnant." i uttered. She looked up at me and gave me a tender kiss while smiling sweetly. "swerte ko naman ah!" she uttered while chuckling. "oo naman ah! supportive husband ako!" i uttered while nuzzling her neck. "sige nga lets go back home i wanna rest" she uttered. i nodded and told my secretary to cancel all my meetings cause i want to spend time with my wife and our new child.

Fast Forward

Leni's Pov:

I was laying in bed while watching Netflix, suddenly the the door opened. "Hello mahal!" bongbong uttered while bringing lugaw. i smiled for his effort. He went to me and sat on the bed while signaling me to open my mouth and eat. i opened my mouth ate ate the lugaw. "grabe naman ang asawa ko! ang sweet!" i chuckled while i consumed the lugaw. "syempre naman! im also taking care of our baby" bong uttered while he kissed my tummy. "not pa man sure mahal!" i uttered while laughing. "im very sure pregnant ka mahal!" bong uttered while pouting, i just laughed. "gusto mo mag warakin ako sayo para double?" he uttered while smirking. i widen my eyes "tumigil ka marcos!" i uttered while rolling my eyes. "sige na mahal" he uttered while crawling to me and kissing my neck. "mhm! sige nga!" i uttered while kissing him roughly and we spend the night making love for 10 hours.

To be continued.

SORRY SHORT LANG MGA BEH. IM TIRED KASI ILL TRY MAKING THE REST TOMORROW! TAKE CARE MY MAKALAT FAMILY!.