My finacee

Leni Pov:

I was busy preparing for the Angat Buhay Village. What makes me irritated is that Bong always gets on my way. Everywhere i go he also does the same. God i hate that man. My thoughts were interrupted when my secretary burst the door open.

"My God apple! do you know how to knock!?" i uttered furiously. I changed my expression to see her panicking. 

"apple ok ka lang ba?"

"M-madam! im so sorry pero theres an unexpected guest.."

"sino?"

"si PBBM po.." apple bit her lower lip while standing still like a statue while her head is bowed down. i froze as i widen my eyes.

"w-what is he doing here.." i uttered in a trembling voice. she looked up with pleading eyes.

"h-he wants to cancel the opening of the Angat Buhay village..."

"Ano!?"

"eh nagsabi po saakin ehh..."

"set up a meeting with him right now!"

"he wants you to go to the Malacanang palace right now daw po."

"then lets go!"

"ikaw lang daw.."

"what?"

"he wants only you alone to go there po.."

"bakit?"

"ewan reasons daw"

"sige call manong dave to bring me there"

"yes maam" she left while i sighed frustratedly. This guy is really getting on my nerves! does not mean he is now the president he cant get what he wants! i don't know why he wants to ruin my life that coward.

FAST FORWARD

"Thanks manong dave" i smiled sweetly at him before leaving.

"will i fetch you po maam"

"hinde na thanks!"

I was walking through the halls and went up the stairs which led me to the Presidents office. i Knocked 3 times but no one answered. i rolled my eyes and went in. i saw bong wearing a white polo with a black vest that is tucked in with leather pants, he was wearing black gloves and a red tie, he was also holding a glass with red wine. when he saw me he looked up, tilted his head and smirked. I just looked at him while rolling my eyes.

"Hello Gerona." he uttered while putting the glass of wine down.

"Its Robredo." i looked at him coldly.

"oh? Gerona or Marcos?" he uttered with a teasing smile. God this guy.

"Why do you want to cancel my Angat Buhay Village release?" i uttered trying to hide my irritated voice. he just looked at me then he stood up walking towards me. he suddenly leaned closer and whispered. 

"if you don't want it to cancel, you have to give me something in return Gerona" he whispered while sniffing my scent. 

"what do you want marcos?" i uttered while staring at him coldly.

"you." 

"excuse me?"

"i want you" he uttered while smiling seductively. I frowned.

"you want me?"

"yes"

"okay?..." i uttered confidently since i dint get what he meant.