Rough Gift

General Pov:

"Ma!!" Tricia yelled calling her mom from downstairs, Everyone is getting ready to go to the "Marcos Resort". Its a 5 star resort since alot of politicians usually go there if its a vacation, Grace suggested Leni and her 3 daughters to visit that resort to celebrate Leni's Birthday. 

"Sandali lang!!" Leni yelled back as she was wearing her heels going down. Jillian was inside the car while Aika was putting the stuff in the trunk. Leni went down and grabbed Tricia's hand to go. Everyone went inside the car and started to drive off, it was a 30 minute drive.

"Which resort are we going again ma?" Jillian uttered while scrolling on her phone.

"Sa Marcos resort." Leni replied. Jillian looked up and frowned she then looked at Aika and Tricia they also frowned back at her.

"Marcos resort? it kinda sounds like Tito Bong bong's resort, i mean almost all politicians go there he must own it?" Tricia uttered. Aika and Jillian nodded while looking at their mom while she was driving. Leni sighed and shook her head. It must be impossible that Bong owned that resort. 

"We are finally here!!" Leni yelled while stretching her hand. Jillian squealed and ran to their room. Aika and Tricia carried the stuff and followed jillian. Leni was recording the whole scene. Everybody was inside the room getting ready to take a bath.

 The 3 was wearing rashguard. Leni frowned when she cant find her rashguard. she then checked the other bags and found nothing. 

"Aiks diba i put my rashguard in this bag?" Leni uttered while pointing on the bag. Aika frowned.

"Yes i do remember pero maybe u forgot it at home" Aika replied and started wearing her slippers to swim. Tricia smirked then poked her moms back. Leni turned around and frowned.

"Yes nak?" Leni uttered while crossing her arms. Tricia then pulled out a pair of baiting suit that is color red. Leni widen her eyes in shock.

"Diba wala kang rashguard? ihh suot mo nalang toh hihi" Tricia uttered while smiling widely.

"Gaga ka ba!? i am not wearing that!" Leni replied furiously, it would be very embarrassing to wear something like that.

"Sige ka take it or leave it!" Tricia replied with a smug smile. Leni sighed heavily and rolled her eyes. She then grabbed it and went to the bathroom. Leni went out of the bathroom, Tricia turned around and her jaw dropped.

"Oh.... my.... GAWD!!!"Tricia squealed, she was amazed by her moms beauty. Leni just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Later after Leni went to the pool and started to swim around.

"Lamig naman ah.." Leni shivered. She then went to the side and set it to warm. she then float on the water and started to play like a kid. She enjoyed swimming and playing on her own.

Bong's Pov:

I went outside my car to enjoy the breeze outside my Resort. I saw alot of politicians i know in this place. My son Sandro, Vince, and Simon ran to our cottage and started to change their clothes to swim. I was carrying our bags to settle in but what caught my attention was a girl i recognize. I widen my eyes when i saw Jillian taking pics of plants. I then shrug it off cause it might be my imagination.

"Dad!" Sandro yelled. I frowned and looked at him.

"What?" i replied while fixing everything.

"Remove your top and lets swim!" Sandro uttered while showing a smug smile. I raised my left eyebrow. 

"What?" I uttered, i was about to continue my sentence but Sandro grabbed my hand and pushed me in the pool. I went out of the pool and glared at Sandro. He gulped and swam away. I sighed frustratedly. I removed my shirt and started to settle in the water.

 I was swimming around but what caught my attention was another woman swimming in the other side of the pool. I squint my eyes, my jaw dropped to see who it was. It was LENI ROBREDO I was amazed by her beauty, and not gonna lie she is sexy, the color red suits her, i found myself blushing when i saw her. I rubbed my eyes thinking it was just my imagination but it was not. I gulped when i saw her went out of the pool.

 I found myself looking at her body. I then smirked. This woman is making me crazy just by the way she looks.

Fast Forward

Leonor's Pov:

i was swimming for 2 hours now, i then wanted to try to reach the side of the pool so i can test my swimming skills. I positioned my self and smirked. as i was about to reach the side i suddenly felt cramps, i started to drown. I couldn't scream since no one would hear me. I was trying to swim up but i couldn't. Everything was about to be black but someone brought be back up just on time. I was coughing uncontrollably but someone started patting my back. I got ahold of myself and sighed heavily.

"Are you okay Leonor?" A familiar voice spoke. I widen my eyes and looked up. It was the Bong bong Marcos. I then pushed him and cleared my throat. He then smirked at me. i looked down and saw he was shirtless i then gulped and put back my sight at him.

"Bakit ka nandito?" I uttered while frowning. His expression then turned to serious.

"Walang thank you Leonor?" He replied while crossing his arms. I then sighed heavily and glared at him.

"I don't need your help Marcos"

"You were drowning Leonor, without my help you would be in the hospital right now" He uttered with a mischievous grin. I then rolled my eyes and swam on the other side. i was about to leave the pool but someone pulled me back down. I frowned and turn my back. He was just smiling.

"Ano ba!?"

"Luh? galit agad? i just wanna swim with you para i can teach you din some skills"

"i can swim and teach my own" 

"Tch.. wait.. is it your birthday today?" Bong uttered while tilting his head. I frowned.

"Oo? bakit? pake mo ba kung birthday ko or hinde?" I replied then i rolled my eyes. He then ginned.

"Birthday mo pala.." He then pushed me on the side of the pool leaning my back on the wall. He looked at my lips then to my eyes. He leaned closer and whispered.

"This is the birthday gift im giving you Leonor." He then kissed my jaw down to my neck then to my chest. I moaned when he started sucking my neck. My hands were on his nape while he was continuing his agenda. I then saw more politicians arrive. i gently pushed bong making him confused.

"W-wag dito Bong... maraming tao na.." I uttered shyly. He then smirked.

"So gusto mo ituloy ko sa kuwarto mo? or kuwarto ko?" He replied while a grin. He then pulled me close and started nibbling my earlobe.

"Sa kuwarto mo" 

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes" 

"As you wish Leonor" he uttered while carrying me outside the pool. He then placed me in his bed and went on top of me. He then stopped.

"Do you want this Leni?"

"Y-yes.."

"Getting fucked by your political rival and is now the president of the Philippines?" i nodded. He smirked.

He then....

-to be continued-

YES UNTIL HERE LANG PO SORRY LATE NAG PUBLISH KASI NAG LOKO ANG PLDT NGAYON AT ANG LIGHT KASI BLACKOUT KI BLACKOUT PERO YES!! BAKA TOMORROW MAG MAKE AKO NANG PART 2 NITO SIGE BYE!!!