Cumming for you

(A/N) - ITOH NA ITOH NA TALAGA!

BE READY MGA MAREH!!!!!

MY GAWD

BRING ROSARY AND HOLY WATER WHILE WATCHING MGA MARE PLS LANG!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leni's Pov:

out of the blue he went to the cabinet and started searching for something. I was curious that he was taking so long. So instead i put my hands under my my dress and removed my bra dropping it on the floor i looked back at bong and what he showed me left me speechless. A VIBRATOR. My eyes widen "How on earth does he have that!?" i said in my mind.

when he was about to go towards me i gulped then suddenly i remembered i have a meeting tomorrow with the Vice President Sara Zimmerman Duterte-Carpio. 

The next thing i knew i looked up and saw Bongbong standing up while staring at me. I met his eyes and saw hunger and lust. I gulped suddenly i stood up making him confused. 

"u-uhm Bong i have to go prepare for tomorrow cause im meeting Sara." i said. Then when i was about to unlock the door he grabbed my wrist and pinned me down in bed.

"who said you can escape this punishment darling?" he said with a seductive tone while staring at my lips with so much desire.

"b-bong..." i said

"bong?" he chuckled "you broke one rule darling you should be calling me daddy by now."

"daddy i have to go i cant show up in a wheelchair! makahiya mahal!." i said

"does it look like i care when you show up in a wheelchair? they should know that i did this to you mahal~" Bongbong said.

he removed his clothes and was left naked then he started putting his hands under my dress then under my underwear and started playing with my clit while sucking my neck.

"mahal... ahh~" i said while my right hand was covering my mouth to control my moans and my other hand gripping the sheets.

"fuck Leni i don't want kit touching you" bongbong said while rubbing my clit faster.

"D-daddy ahh~ mhm.. f-faster pa~.." i said while i was breathing heavily.

while i was moaning so loud Bongbong inserted his 2 fingers and started pumping it in and out.

"MHM AH!" i moaned. Bongbong started moving faster then inserted his 3rd finger

"m-mahal ugh! pls m-more d-dont stop daddy ugh!" i moaned

while Bongbong was pumping his 3 fingers in my clit he removed my dress and now i am fully naked in front of him. He started going down then removed his fingers and added the vibrator into max. 

"AH MHM mahal ugh! sige pa mhm ugh ugh ugh!!" i cant stop moaning because he was giving me so much pleasure. The next thing i knew he removed the vibrator and started eating the hell out of me 

"ugh!! mahal dyan na ako ugh ugh ugh" i screamed with pleasure while i released my first cum. Bongbong was sucking and licking my clit until there was nothing left.

suddenly he enters his cock into my clit and started pounding me hard and rough like i always wanted.

"ugh mhm bong!!" i said while panting for air. 

"faster pa mahal pls!" i said when he started pounding me slowly as a sign he is teasing.

"beg Leonor" he said while smirking at me.