Welcome to the family (V)

Leonor's Pov:

it has been 5 years when i got out of the hospital and when Bong told the world about the gender and their names. It started out great, but there's something wrong with Bong nowadays. He sometimes does not kiss me when he gets home nor hugs me. He usually speaks to me in a cold tone or was not in the mood to talk. I thought he was just busy with work since he is the President, but i was wrong...

I was cleaning the kitchen, but i heard Bong's phone buzz. It was a notification, i wiped my hands with a cloth and called Bong.

"Mahal!! someone texted you!" i yelled and then went to grab his phone. I opened the message and frowned. I saw Louise was the one who texted him. My heart stopped when i saw Louise say "I love you mahal!, lets go out for dinner tonight." I was even more shocked that Bong replied. "Sure, ill be there" Tears started flowing down my cheeks.

 I cant believe he would cheat on me like that. More worse, his EX. Bong went down buttoning his shirt. He looked at me then looked at his phone. He widen his eyes when he saw me hold it.

"L-leni" He stuttered as he walked towards me. He was about to grab his phone but i slapped him hard in the face. He held his cheek and looked at me in shock.

"Ang kapal ng mukha mo!! it has been 5 years when we had our 3 newborns and your off cheating on me with your ex!?" I yelled at him as i cried loudly. Bong then started producing tears.

"M-mahal" He hugged me tight but i pushed him away.

"Huwag mo akong hawakan! ginagamit mo lang ako! hindi mo ako mahal lumayas ka!!" I screamed as i punched him continuously on his chest. He just stood there letting me release my pain. He was guilty, and i knew it. He held both my hands and cried.

"M-mahal pls let me explain!" He cried as he hugged me tight. I kept crying, i will never listen to a word he say. Im not sure if i can trust him.

"Hinde!! hindi ako nakikinig sayo! manloloko ka!! huwag mo akong hawakan!!" i ranted as i tried pushing him away from me.

"L-leni mahal kita!, mahal na mahal kita! please just listen to me!!" bong replied as he cupped my face. I pushed him hard and glared at him.

"You dont! your just defending yourself cause you got caught! manloloko ka!! i wish i never dated a Marcos!" I responded. I then stopped because of what i said. Bong widen his eyes. I then realized what i said. I know i hurt him with that word. I saw his eyes full of sorrow when i said that. 

"B-bong i dint mean it.." I uttered softly. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily.

"Fine.. if you want to have space then im giving it to you.. but please. Give me a chance to explain." And with that he left me leaving me devastated. I started to bawl when he left. I love him, i just need time to release the pain he was giving me.

--

I was in the bedroom resting on our bed. Bong dint come home yet, it was already 12:00. I was looking outside the window wishing bong would come home. Suddenly the door opened. I turned around and saw bong. I smiled widely.

 He then went inside the bathroom ignoring me. I then remembered what happened. I smiled sadly and rested my head on my pillow. Few minutes later the door opened. Bong went on the other side of the bed and slept. I sighed. I just closed my eyes hoping that he would notice me tomorrow.

I woke up in the middle of the night because of Bong talking to someone on the phone. I was curious so i wanted to hear the conversation. 

"Gosh Louise, can you just shut up?.. i already told you im just using Leni.. she's just a toy to play with.. i don't really care about her nor love her. So please goodnight!" He then slammed his phone on the table and sighed heavily. Tears started flowing down my cheeks because of what he said. He was married to me... she was the other woman....

"Mhm.. your toy huh?..." I uttered as i tried not to cry loudly. Bong widen his eyes and looked at me, i turned around and started sob. His face then turned into regret.

"Leni.. i dint mean it, it was just for Louise to go away" He said as he layed down to hug me. I pushed him when he hugged me.

"Im tired with your lies Marcos..." I sobbed. His tears started to fall down his cheeks. He hugged me tight.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled at him. He dint listen and hugged me tighter. He then sniffed and kissed my forehead.

"Leni i dint mean it please..." He said. I just gave in, and slept. I cant believe i still love him. I do love him dearly, its just that i don't have the guts to leave him. I love him... i still love him... and i will forever love him.

--

I woke up to someone kissing my cheek. I look up and saw bong smiling sweetly at me. I smiled back but then remembered what happened last night. I smiled sadly and bowed down my head. He sighed. He pulled up my chin to make me look at him. He then began explaining the whole story about Louise blackmailing him and about the one-night stand. I saw in his eyes that he was telling the truth, i smiled softly when he was done talking. I kissed his lips and rest my head on his chest.

"Please don't do that again..." I softly uttered. He kissed my forehead.

"I wont mahal... never again" he whispered. I smiled and hugged him tighter. He started playing with my hair while snuggling my cheek. I giggled when he started kissing my neck down to my chest.

"Mmh.. tama na.." i whined when he started putting his hands under my shorts. He looked at me seductively and started playing with my folds. I moaned softly.

"Madali lang toh" And with that he went on top of me and showered me with hungry kisses. I smiled and kissed him back.

--

Me and bong went down after our morning sex. We saw our kids at the dining table preparing food. When Ella saw me she jumped in joy and ran towards me. She was wearing pink pajamas and Leni customized fluffy slippers while her hair is tied in a bun, she has fluffy red cheeks and soft lips, she is now 5 years old.

"Mommy!! Good morning!!" She jumped onto me and showered me with kisses. i just giggled and carried her.

"How's my princess?" Bong uttered as he pinched her cheeks. Ella giggled.

"Ok na man daddy!!" She replied while wiggling her arms. Me and bong just laughed at her. Leo and Neil ran towards us and gave us a hug. Bong carried the both of them and started showering them with kisses. The boys giggled.

"Papa naman! we are not babies anymore!" Neil whined. Bong chuckled.

"Not babies? eh you let me carry you.. plus your 5" Bong chuckled. Neil rolled his eyes and hugged him. Leo was just like a baby that's just bored.

"Mommy.." Ella uttered sweetly. I frowned.

"Yes baby?.." I replied. She smirked. 

"I want another baby sister mommy..." She responded while her eyes were sparkling. I widen my eyes and gulped. I looked at bong and saw him smirking at me. I looked back at Ella and saw her pouting. I sighed heavily.

"Ask your dad Ella.." I forced a smile. She showed a smug smile and turned to bong.

"Daddy... gusto ko ng baby sister po..." She used her charms so bong can agree. I looked at bong and saw him smirk.

"Sure baby.. daddy is always ready, gusto mo ngayon na?" He looked at me and winked. I blushed and turned away. Ella smiled widely.

"YES!!!!" she screamed. I laughed by seeing her reaction. I then felt someone's hand on my waist.

"Tama na yan sige ka talaga.." I whispered. I heard a soft giggle and a kiss on my temple.

"Mag baby making tayo mamaya mahal.." He uttered softly. I widen my eyes and shake my head. He giggled.

"I love you..." Bong whispered. I smiled sweetly. 

"I love you too.." I kissed him passionately. Ella was just watching us while smiling widely. The 2 boys was just giggling. While the 6 was just staring at us since they were used to us kissing in front of them.

-to be continued-

AGUY.... IF MERON NANAMAN BAGONG KAPATID 10 NA GRABE MALENS AT POPS AH? 10!? NAKUU. DAPAT GANYAN DIN SA REAL LIFE 😉 AHAHAH CHARIZ LANG SIGE BAI 💕