Chapter Thirty-Five.

(Y/n) had been unable to have a run-in with Harry, Ron, and Hermione without raising suspicion. Hermione had passed the message that the trio believed Harry's mail had been intercepted by Umbridge and (Y/n) had no doubts on the matter. (Y/n) was absolutely ecstatic that her old pen pal's, Fleur Delacour, letter had finally returned. She greeted Fleur's owl, Henriette with an assortment of Henriette's favourite treats before letting her rest in the dorm for the day. (Y/n) was in the middle of reading Fleur's letter with Cho and Marietta at her side when Roger called out to them.

"Team's been reformed," Roger said. "Practise this Sunday."

"How'd you do it?" Cho asked.

"Flitwick talked to her," Roger huffed. "I heard the Gryffindors had to do the same with McGonagall... Weird, considering Hufflepuff and Slytherin were instantly given approval to reform."

"You know, I reckon she's not allowing reformation for any nonmagical extracurricular subjects," (Y/n) said. "Which is ironic, isn't it?"

"What d'you mean?" Marietta asked.

"I've heard that the Muggle art and music clubs have been denied and I have yet to hear anything about theatre or the movie club," (Y/n) said. "And I know for sure that the program that helps Muggle-born students get settled into their magical lives has been denied... But Gobstones, Apparation, Ancient Studies, you know things like that, were all approved."

"What about yoga?" Cho answered.

"I really doubt it'll be approved," Marietta said. "Trelawney runs it and Umbridge has got it out for her."

"Talk about a bad continuation of the year," Cho mumbled.

"Hey!" Ginny shouted from behind them, emerging from the Great Hall as the trio made for their Herbology class. She proceeded to jog up to them, glancing around that they weren't being watched. "There's a meeting tonight at eight o'clock on the seventh floor, opposite the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy being clubbed by those trolls."

"Is there a room up there?" Cho asked.

"Apparently," Ginny shrugged. "Uh, pass the message to whoever you can."

"Will do," (Y/n) nodded, waving her fingers at Ginny. She, Marietta, and Cho passed out the entrance and down the steps, heading for the Greenhouses, where Professor Sprout greeted them shortly, looking quite agitated.

"Professor Umbridge will be inspecting the class today," Professor Sprout said once most of the class was present. (Y/n), Katie, Marietta, and Cho all exchanged looks of annoyance. "You lot are my best students and I am so very glad that you have chosen to continue Herbology at N.E.W.T.-level. I hope you will show her how capable you are—" There was a knock on the glass door and Professor Sprout seemed to be holding back an eye-roll as she walked over and opened the door.

"Forgive my tardiness," said Umbridge. "I seemed to have mixed up the greenhouses... So many, no?" Professor Sprout smiled fakely.

"Hm, yes... It was, however, labelled quite clearly, was it not?" 

Fifteen minutes from eight, (Y/n) finally found Luna and started hurrying her off to the description Ginny had given her. Luna was taking her sweet time, much to (Y/n)'s amusement. By the time they finally reached the corridor in question, they were running late.

"I think that's it," (Y/n) said, peering at a wooden door that most definitely wasn't there before. She hesitantly rose her fist and knocked. Luna had wandered over to (Y/n), looking around the corridor as though it was the most interesting thing ever.

"Hey," Fred greeted casually, opening the door. "You're late."

"I know," (Y/n) huffed. Fred chuckled and stepped aside, allowing (Y/n) with Luna in tow inside.
The walls were lined with wooden bookcases, and instead of chairs, there were large silk cushions on the floor. A set of shelves at the far end of the room carried a range of instruments such as Sneakoscopes, Secrecy Sensors, and a large, cracked Foe-Glass.
Fred had pointed his wand at one of the two remaining pillows and levitated it over to Angelina, Alicia, Katie, Lee, and George. He proceeded to pull (Y/n) over to the group. When Luna and (Y/n) took the last cushions, Hermione had carefully marked her page of Jinxes for the Jinxed. (Y/n) was able to catch the end of Harry's explanation that Dobby the house-elf had made Harry aware of the room.