Chapter Sixty-Three.

"You think," Umbridge whispered, bending Harry's neck back even farther so that he was looking up at the ceiling above him, "that after two nifflers I was going to let one more foul, scavenging little creature enter my office without my knowledge? I had Stealth Sensoring Spells placed all around my doorway after the last one got in, you foolish boy. Take his wand," she barked at someone Harry could not see, and he felt a hand grope inside the chest pocket of his robes and remove the wand. "Hers too..."
Harry heard a scuffle over by the door and knew that Hermione had just had her wand wrested from her as well.
"I want to know why you are in my office," said Umbridge, shaking the fist clutching Harry's hair so that he staggered.

"I was— trying to get my Firebolt!" Harry croaked.

"Liar." Umbridge shook Harry's head again. "Your Firebolt is under strict guard in the dungeons, as you know very well, Potter. You had your head in my fire. With whom have you been communicating?"

"No one—" said Harry, trying to pull away from her. He felt several pairs part company with his scalp.

"Liar!" shouted Umbridge. She threw Harry from her and he slammed into the desk. Now he could see Hermione pinioned against the wall by Millicent Bulstrode. Malfoy was leaning on the window sill, smirking as he threw Harry's wand into the air one-handed and then caught it again.
There was a lot of commotion outside and several large Slytherins entered, each gripping Ron, Ginny, (Y/n), Luna, and— to Harry's bewilderment— Neville. He was trapped in a stranglehold by Crabbe and looked in imminent danger of suffocation. All five of them had been gagged. 

"Got 'em all," said one of the Slytherins, shoving Ron roughly forward into the room. "That one," he poked a thick finger at Neville, "tried to stop me taking her," he pointed at Ginny, who was trying to kick the shins of the large Slytherin girl holding her, "so I brought him along too."

"Good, good," said Umbridge, watching Ginny's struggles. "Well, it looks as though Hogwarts will shortly be a Weasley-free zone, doesn't it?"
Malfoy laughed loudly and sycophantically. Umbridge gave her wide, complacent smile and settled herself into a chintz-covered armchair, blinking at her captives like a toad in a flowerbed.
"So, Potter," Umbridge said. "You stationed lookouts around my office and you sent this buffoon," she nodded at Ron and Malfoy laughed even louder, "to tell me the poltergeist was wreaking havoc in the Transfiguration department when I knew perfectly well that he was busy smearing ink on the eyepieces of all the school telescopes, Mr. Filch having just informed me so.
"Clearly, it was very important for you to talk to somebody. Was it Albus Dumbledore? Or the half-breed, Hagrid? I doubt if was Minerva McGonagall, I hear she is still too ill to talk to anyone."
Malfoy and a few of the other members of the Inquisitorial Squad laughed some more at that.

"It's none of your business who I talk to," Harry snarled. Umbridge's slack face seemed to tighten.

"Very well," Umbridge said in her most dangerous and falsely sweet voice. "Very well, Mr. Potter... I offered you the chance to tell me freely. You refused. I have no alternative but to force you. Draco— fetch Professor Snape."
Malfoy stowed Harry's wand inside his robes and left the room, smirking.
There was almost entire silence had it not been from (Y/n)'s walkman still playing and the fidgetings and scufflings resultant from the Slytherins' efforts to keep Ron and the others under control. Ron's lip was bleeding onto Umbridge's carpet. Ginny was still trying to stamp the foot of the sixth-year girl who had both her upper arms in a tight grip. Neville was turning steadily more purple in the face while tugging at Crabbe's arms, and Hermione was attempting vainly to throw Millicent Bulstrode off her. Pansy Parkinson had bound (Y/n)'s hands in front of her with a simple spell and (Y/n) sat on her knees, her eyes roaming the room. Luna, however, stood limply by the side of her captor, gazing vaguely out of the window as though rather bored by the proceedings. 
"Take those stupid things off of her," Umbridge snapped, pointing at  (Y/n). Pansy side-eyed two other boys and they all silently fought over who would need to take (Y/n)'s beloved music from her. Pansy reluctantly strode forward and took (Y/n)'s headphones. She was able to subtly slip the walkman into her pocket before bringing the headphones to Umbridge. (Y/n)'s jaw dropped as Umbridge tossed the headphones into the fire.
"I can't stand Muggle-borns and their weird objects," Umbridge said coolly. Multiple Slytherins snickered and (Y/n) shook her head, getting her gag out of her mouth.