Chapter Sixty-Eight.

"Which way, (Y/n)—?" (Y/n), however, had already walked straight forward to one of the doors right in time for it to spring open and three people to fall out. "Ron!" Harry croaked, dashing toward them. "Ginny— are you all—?"

"Harry," said Ron, giggling weakly, lurching forward, seizing the front of Harry's robes and gazing at him with unfocused eyes. "There you are... Ha ha ha... You look funny, Harry... You're all messed up..."
Ron's face was very white and something dark was trickling from the corner of his mouth. Next moment his knees had given way, but he still clutched the front of Harry's robes, so that Harry was pulled into a kind of bow.

"Ginny?" Harry said fearfully. "What happened?"
But Ginny shook her head and slid down the wall into a sitting position with (Y/n)'s help. Ginny panted, holding her ankle.

"I think her ankle's broken, I heard something crack," whispered Luna, who was bending over Ginny and (Y/n) and seemed to be unhurt. "Four of them chased us into a dark room full of planets— it was a very odd place, some of the time we were just floating in the dark—"

"Harry, we saw Uranus up close!" said Ron, still giggling feebly. "Get it, Harry? We saw Uranus— ha ha ha—" A bubble of blood grew at the corner of Ron's mouth and burst.

"Anyway, one of them grabbed Ginny's foot, I used the Reductor Curse and blew up Pluto in his face, but..." Luna gestured hopelessly at Ginny, who was breathing a very shallow way, her eyes still closed. (Y/n) carefully rolled up Ginny's pant leg. She held her hand out and Ginny took it, harshly squeezing as (Y/n) very lightly pressed two of her fingers on Ginny's ankle, searching for the break.

"And what about Ron?" said Harry fearfully as Ron continued to giggle, still hanging off the front of Harry's robes.

"I don't know what they hit him with," said Luna sadly, "but he's gone a bit funny, I could hardly get him along at all..."

"Harry," said Ron, pulling Harry's ear down to his mouth and still giggling weakly, "you know who that girl is, Harry? She's Loony... Loony Lovegood..."

"(Y/n)," Harry desperately called. "Is there anything you can do?"

"Harry, if I had known we would be breaking into the Ministry today, believe me, I would've stocked up on all kinds of my healing baked goods," (Y/n) snapped. It was quite clear that (Y/n) was kicking herself internally for not knowing how to help Ron and Hermione and not knowing a bone-healing spell for Ginny off of her head.

"That's all right," Harry said nervously. "Don't need to know everything."

"Actually... There's taffy in my jacket's pockets, Ginny. The pink one'll numb the pain," (Y/n) said.

"You always carry these around?" Ginny said, reaching into (Y/n)'s pocket. She flinched upon feeling the mechanical Spyders in the pouch. She felt around, avoiding (Y/n)'s walkman, the Spyders, and their nametags before finding a decorative bag.

"The taffy or the Spyders?"

"Taffy."

"Only when we're going down to the greenhouse," (Y/n) said. Ginny picked up the pink taffy and unwrapped it before popping it in her mouth. Not missing a beat, (Y/n) cast a spell that wrapped Ginny's ankle in bandages. Ginny grimaced, the numbing effect not kicking in yet. For extra support, (Y/n) cast the same spell again.

"We've got to get out of here," said Harry firmly when (Y/n) rolled back down Ginny's pant leg. "You two can handle Ginny?" he asked (Y/n) and Luna, both of whom nodded. Luna tuck her wand behind her ear for safekeeping whilst (Y/n) stuck her wand into the clip that held her hair up. (Y/n) and Luna placed an arm around Ginny's waist before carefully pulling her up.