Chapter Fifty-One.

"Poor Harry," (Y/n) said, her voice laced with sympathy.

"What?" Olivia asked, casting a Disillusionment charm over (Y/n).

"Snape's teaching him Occlumency," (Y/n) said. "Oh, but Mr. Weasley's back."

"Both good news, isn't it? You ought to learn Occlumency too, you know?" Olivia said. "Get rid of this whole open-mind thing."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," (Y/n) said, averting her eyes. Olivia cracked a grin and tapped her wand to the door. There was a series of locks clicking before Olivia opened the door and held it for (Y/n). She closed and relocked the door behind (Y/n) and removed both Disillusionment charms before leading the way to the basement. (Y/n) made Olivia stop, seemingly waiting and listening for something.

"All right, they're all downstairs for dinner," (Y/n) said quietly as they passed Mrs. Black's portrait. "Hello, Remus," she greeted pleasantly. Remus, she assumed, smiled at her though she could not tell in the dark.

"Will you be taking the Knight Bus with the kids tomorrow?" Remus asked.

"Mhm," (Y/n) hummed. "I'm spending my last night of break here... even if I feel unsafe." Remus and Olivia exchanged a glance.

"Well... Let's get downstairs then," Remus suggested. (Y/n) could feel the tension rise when Olivia and Remus downstairs into the kitchen. Several people perked up as (Y/n) lingered on the last step, looking around.

"Had a nice week and a half?" Lily asked nervously.

"Oh, yes," (Y/n) nodded, not further elaborating. She walked further into the room and took her normal seat at the table. There was silence, for no one knew what to say or where to begin.

"So, uh, what makes you think Anastasia's killed your mother?" James asked, grimacing at the glares thrown his way.

"Well, she's gone and admitted it in a letter she slipped into my mum's journal and there was an entry about it," (Y/n) said simply. "I don't expect either of you would know," she added, briefly glancing at Lily, James, and Sirius, "because four entries were added after you turned it into Dumbledore."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah," (Y/n) frowned. "I dated the earliest entry to the latest in invisible ink at the front of the journal back in my fourth year because, when Minnie confiscated mine and Harry's gifts from Sirius, I was worried she'd find out about the other 'anonymous gift' I got and confiscate that too... So when I checked the dates, there were four new entries. Dumbledore had Anastasia pretend to be my mum, Pandora, and Regulus for the last entries."

"Jeez, talk about ten steps ahead," Fred murmured. (Y/n) grinned.

"Looking past the fact that you went to Dumbledore when regarding the journals," (Y/n) continued, "I don't blame anyone other than the obvious... And stupidity, too... Anyways, one of Anastasia's new entries involved claiming that my mum believed her memory was being tampered with and that she's never written anything about Anastasia, Valorie, and Yvette. They had it all planned up and I might've believed it if Anastasia hadn't implied that you lot either had to be involved with my mum's tampered memory or that she's tampered with your memories too. It doesn't hurt to check the facts, you know? One question to Remus and Mary, asking if they've got memories with Anastasia—"

"We don't," Mary said.

"—and that's that," (Y/n) shrugged. "It never happened."

"That's right... Anastasia didn't join the Order until this year," Lily said. "We've known her through... Well, the wizarding community, I guess... I always wondered why she referred to past memories as if she was there with us..."