Chapter Fifty-Five.

"Hey, did (Y/n) stop in here?" Cho asked, anxiously bouncing on her feet and looking around the Zonko's rather than directly at Fred, George, and Lee.

"I thought she was with Harry," said George.

"And we haven't seen him," Fred added. 

"All right... thanks," Cho frowned, turning to back out of the shop.

"Why?" Lee ventured to ask.

"Well... I'm sure you'll find out from someone or another," Cho said vaguely, disappearing out of the shop. As they were already in the process of leaving, the boys followed her out. All four of them cast the same charm that turned the rain into an umbrella.

"What d'you mean? Did they sneak off or something?"

"That's not it," Cho said, shaking her head and rejoining Cedric.

"Anything?" they both asked at the same time. "No..." they said again.

"Unless someone turns up with her, she's got to be out in the rain," Cho said. 

"What kind of lunatic stands out in the rain?" Cedric asked.

"(Y/n)," the others said. Cedric shot them all a look.

"She'll be sick," Cedric said.

"What's going on?" Fred pressed.

"As I said, you'll hear it from someone," Cho said.

"Why not you?"

"Because I haven't the slightest clue on what went wrong," Cho answered.

"What went wrong?" George asked. 

"Well, (Y/n) left Madam Puddifoot's in tears," Cedric said. "And they were being rather awkward during their date."

"They've been awkward before it as well, though..." Cho said. "If I had to guess, I think (Y/n) was upset over their lack of communication..."

"She does that a lot, doesn't she? Lets her problems grow so big to the point she finally has to address them..."

"Oh, you know (Y/n)," Cho sighed. "She's got a huge fear of confrontation..."

(Y/n) watched from above as her friends soon split off again, continuing their search. She was on the roof of an old building that kept her hidden were someone to look up. Once they were entirely out of sight, her eyes shifted to the lit-up fountain with its blue dripping lights, mimicking water. She had her salmon jumper on but even that didn't stop her from being frozen by the rain.

Cho approached Professor McGonagall upon noticing that even the Gryffindor team had started to appear but still no (Y/n).

"Have you checked your dorm?" Professor McGonagall asked.

"Not yet," Cho answered.

"Check your dorm," Professor McGonagall instructed. "And if she's not there, I'll go and form a search party." Cho nodded rapidly and ran all the way to the Ravenclaw tower and then to her dorm.
Cho grumbled to herself over the empty dorm and she looked for a minute for any signs of (Y/n) having previously been there, ultimately coming up empty-handed. She rushed back down to the Great Hall to relay the news to Professor McGonagall, who already had on a hat and an umbrella in her hand.
"Sit down, Miss Chang," Professor McGonagall said. Quite reluctantly, Cho agreed and Professor McGonagall walked to the entrance doors. She opened them and was in for quite the fright.

(Y/n), Angelina, Alicia, and Katie all sat on the steps outside the castle, looking quite miserable and drenched. Three of the girls were also covered in mud, which was only being partially washed away by the rain.