Chapter Sixty.

"I'm in," (Y/n) said, distributing letters to their respective owners.

"But still," Hermione with an air of explaining something very simple to somebody obtuse, "even if you do cause a diversion, how is Harry supposed to talk to him?"

"Umbridge's office," said Harry quietly.

"Are— you— insane?" said Hermione in a hushed voice.

"I don't think so," said Harry, shrugging.

"And how are you going to get in there in the first place."

"Sirius's knife."

"Excuse me?"

"Christmas before last, Sirius gave me a knife that'll open any lock," said Harry. "So even if she's bewitched the door so Alohomora won't work, which I bet she has—"

"What do you think about this?" Hermione demanded of Ron.

"I dunno," said Ron, looking alarmed at being asked to give an opinion. "If Harry wants to do it, it's up to him, isn't it?"

"Spoken like a true friend and Weasley," said Fred, clapping Ron hard on the back. "Right, then. We're thinking of doing it tomorrow, just after lessons, because it should cause maximum impact if everybody's in the corridors— Harry, we'll set it off in the east wing somewhere, draw her right away from her own office— I reckon we should be able to guarantee you, what, twenty minutes?" he said, looking at George.

"Easy," said George. 

"What kind of diversion is it?" asked Ron.

"You'll see, little bro," said Fred as he and George got up again. "At least, you will if you trot along to Gregory the Smarmy's corridor round about five o'clock tomorrow."
Several students fell silent as Professor McGonagall strode into the room. Fred and George stopped in their tracks, alarmed that Professor McGonagall might have already found out about their plan.

"I knew you'd be here," Professor McGonagall said, eyeing (Y/n). "Always a long way from your own tower, aren't you?"

"But I'm your favourite," (Y/n) said. Professor McGonagall only gave a small smile before holding out a folded jacket. "You—"

"Did it? I told you I would, didn't I?" Professor McGonagall said. "Take it. And I don't expect you'll be stupid enough to let it leave your dorm again."

"Right. Of course," (Y/n) beamed, taking back her jacket. She ultimately decided against asking Professor McGonagall just how she retrieved the jacket.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask..." Hermione said. Fred, George, Ron, Harry, and (Y/n) eyed her questioningly. Hermione, however, was only looking at (Y/n)."Is it you that sends Snape a Howler every spring break? Never Gonna Give You Up?" Fred and George smirked whilst (Y/n)'s lips slowly turned up into a smile as she returned to her homework.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Hermione."

"(Y/n)..." George called quietly, preparing to turn a Portable Swamp.

"Yeah?" (Y/n) asked, extremely giddy to see one of their inventions that she had yet to see. She slowly lowered her video camera upon realizing there were no jokes coming out of either of their mouths.

"We're leaving Hogwarts," George said. (Y/n)'s smile slowly faded as she processed what was being said.

"What?"

"We're leaving," Fred said. "We're setting this off, getting ourselves caught, and leaving."

"Before graduation?"