Part 1- introduction

Ella Elizabeth Windsor. Princess of Buckingham palace. 20 year old girl who loves but hates doing what she is doing. Some points she loves being princess. Huge castle basically all to herself until someone comes home. Then paparazzi makes her life a Misery.

Characters-
Ella- the 20 year old princess
Robert Downey junior- her new body guard. On and off liking and hating him.
Paul rudd- best friend/ old body gaurd.
Queen Elizabeth- granny of the princess.(im sorry guys i started this story before the queen sadly passed away)
Diana- her mother that passed away when she was 11(passed away nine years ago)
Prince Charles- her dad that she hardly sees
Edward- uncle which see time to time.
Prince harry/william- brothers which you argue with but love with whole heart.
Archie and lilibet- harrys kids which come to visit as you are their auntie
George, charlotte and louise- williams kids who also come and visit but you see them more as you are closer to william.
Kate- williams wife which you hardly see but when you do you both get along well.
Magan- harrys wife which you also hardly see.

She hardly sees anyone. When she does its either as a family gathering, asking to baby sit or parties. Throughout the story she does slowly start to build her bonds back though.Her last body gaurd well current at the moment paul rudd was assigned to her as he was in the army. He has been with her since she was 14. So 6 years but he decided to stay with family as his wife gave birth again. He already has two sons jack and darby but his wife gave birth to a little girl cassie. They still keep in touch as he is basically her best friend.

She sees her gran queen Elizabeth the most and she is close to her. She goes to quite a lot of parties as of being the princess. At the moment she is staying in Buckingham palace on her own. The queen lives in a separate building to her but its still on the same grounds. She calls it the quarters.

She likes to read, sing, bake and dance. She can be sarcastic and witty around people she is used to. She has lived in London her whole life so she is British. She has a Labrador called lucky and he is only one. She don't have hardly any friends as everyone wants to use her as she is the princess so she has stuck to being friends with Paul even though she never complains about that.She has an Instagram account and she does post quite often. She likes to post her fashion. Of course you would of thought princess dress in pretty big dresses all the time. This one is a no. She likes to dress like other 20 year olds. Obviously when she goes out in public that changes.

She does drive but obviously with hidden number plates and windows so only she can see out and nobody can see in and she always has her body guard with her.

She has two exes one being Prince Achileas-Andreas and also one Prince Constantine-Alexios. Prince archi she still talks too but as he is out in greece they ended things but constantine she hates and he hates her.

This is her life. Like i said there is some days where she adores being the princess and other days she absolutely hates it.

(I will probably edit this as i add onto the story lol)