Part 50

It was day five of our honeymoon and guess what. I have caught a cold. It would be me. These past four days though have been incredible. The second day we went sledding and went for a meal in this nice restaurant around an hour away from here. Third day we went ice skating and skiing and lets just say my feet were about to fall off. Yesterday it was a heavy blizzard so we stayed in and watched Christmas films together which led to a lot of sex. We made cookies and ate pizza and went out to have a snowball fight but now today i have a cold.

"Should of wore a hat" Robert says handing me a cup of hot chocolate.

I sneeze and i look at him with an evil look.

"I cant wear hats and they make me itch. You shouldn't have thrown a snowball at my head making it go down my back and maybe I wouldn't be suffering from a cold" i say.

"Awh im sorry your highness. Want me to warm you up by taking my dick inside you" he smirks.

"No" i say

He jumps under the blankets with me and cuddles into my side. I swear sometimes he is a big kid. His warm body head was coming off and i could feel it on my skin. He traced his finger across my skin making me have goosebumps.

"How about the day in the hot tub and the pool. The steam and bubbles might do your cold good" he says.

"Yeah sounds like a plan. I need to FaceTime kate today though" i say.

Robert leans over me and grabs my phone off the table and hands it to me.

"Do it now" he says with a smile

Every time i tell him I'm face timing kate or William he gets exited as he knows he gets to see ari. I get exited too but today i feel like i haven't got the energy to hold it.

I dail kates number on facetime and she picks up basically straight away. She was laying on the sofa with william and ari.

Me- hi i say in a groggy voice

Willaim- woah you sound rough. Are you alright?

Kate- girlie are you okay?

Me- im fine dont worry

Robert- she has a cold. She isn't completely fine. I will look after her

Kate- damn on your honeymoon.

Me- enough about me how is my little baby

William- im fine he says with a smirk

Me- shush

Kate- the nights with her are unsettling i think it's because she is used to you two. Throughout the day though she is okay

Me- i was worried about her feeding. How is she doing with formula milk? I know i asked you this like two days ago but still

Kate- she is taking to it really well to be honest.

Me- good.

We talk for a little longer and i could see the baby had fallen asleep and my legs were going dead

Me- thank you for taking care of her. I think we will have to go now though as i need to stretch my legs. I Will FaceTime you later

Kate- okay. Have fun. Dont be making anymore babies yet. Wear protection

Me- oh shush. Love you all

William- love you too ell

We say our byes and then i end the call. Robert leans over and kisses me and i pull away.