Part 2

"I really cannot believe you are leaving me today Mr Rudd" i say hugging my body gaurd.

"Im sorry your highness im sure you will find another gaurd that is just as good as me" paul smiles at me while he pulls away from the hug.

"Please come and visit i love seeing your boys and i cannot wait to see little cassie. Make sure you bring hope along with you" i say.

"Oh i will but dont mope around you still have me for today and tomorrow My knock off time is 4pm tomorrow afternoon as i have to show your new guard what to do" paul says smiling.

"Yeah true. I don't think he will be as good as you though Paul. You are amazing and my best friend. Do you know who this new guy is?" I ask.

"Nope not at all" he says.

"Lovely. You know he could be a murderer" i smirk.

"Oh i dont think so. Your grandma and uncles have done a lot of research of him and apparently he has been in the army for 7 years training and he is well fitted for the job. Apparently he is American too so good luck" paul smirks.

"Hey dont make me sound bad i dont need good luck. Im just British i will probably say something like bobs your uncle and he will probably look at me stupid" i laugh.

"Well fannies your aunt" paul adds onto the joke.

"Do you really have to leave? Come on you and your little family could live here" i say pointing around.

"Yeah but still i would have to stay with you as i would still be your gaurd" he laughs.

"No still have this new one but you still live here" i argue.

"Its not as easy as that Ell and you know that" he says squeezing my hand.

"You know Ella he may be your best friend but at some point in life he would have left your side anyway" my grandma says.

"Oh hello granny" i say while bowing to her.

"Come on now darling you know we only do that in public. Also your new body guard is on his way. The guards are just doing a check with him. He seems genuinely Great" grandma says smiling.

"Not going to beat mr Rudd" i smirk at him.

"Well maybe maybe not. As long as you get along with him you will be fine my love" she says in her cute little voice.

"Your Majesty.  The princess's new gaurd has now arrived and is now waiting in the main stairway entrance for you three to meet him" one of the guards says

"Oh lovely. Lead the way" grandma smiles.

We follow him down the stairs and all i see is a beautiful man standing there. He has to be in his late 30s but oh my gosh he was gorgeous.

"You have drool" paul says taking my arm in his helping me down the stairs.

"Oh shush" i say pushing him away.

He lets out a laugh but soon stops as he remembers the queen is in front of him.

"Well good morning" grandma says smiling.

He bows to her and holds his hand out.

"Your majesty" he says kissing her hand.

He turns to me and his eyes meet mine and i swear my heart just melted out of my chest.

"Princess" he says holding out his hand.

I take it and he does the same and i think i need Ann the cleaner to come in here and mop me up off the floor.