Part 48

November 4th. Our wedding day. Its a weird day to have a wedding as tomorrow is bomb fire night but my father sorted out everything. I was so nervous and I shouldn't be. The baby was next to me in her Vibrating chair watching tv. She had a weird little obsession with Teletubbies considering she was only two months. I haven't seen Robert since yesterday morning as of course the bride and groom cant see eachother before the wedding. We both had a hen and stag doo two weeks ago and that was fun but i had the baby with me so the girls hen was all about face masks and pamper night but it ended up we all watched a film.

Right now me kate and megan were in my changing room. Megan was doing my hair and kate was doing my make up while i was watching the baby

"So are you exited to be marrying Robert?" Kate asks

"Yeah but I'm nervous" i admit

"It is nerve racking. Well i was marrying into royalty so i was nervous for that but you are marrying your bodyguard. At least you know you will be safe now" megan says

"Yeah i guess. I do love him and i do want to marry him but im just scared for some reason. He might change his mind. He might say no to me because he doesn't want to become prince" i say playing with the engagement ring on my hand.

"Oh stop worrying. Robert is obsessed with you" kate laughs.

We carry on talking about the wedding and then i go to change the baby into;

"Just like her mother. A little princess" kate gasps.

"Im not a princess anymore" i laugh.

"Well robert still thinks you are" Megan adds on.

"Thats Robert. He has always called me princess but she is now his little princess so really he should stop calling me it" i say.

"Come on princess lets get you dressed" kate jokes.

We walk back to the changing room and i place the baby on her play mat. I walk back to where the dress was and the girls help me get into it;

 I walk back to where the dress was and the girls help me get into it;

"Oh my. You look incredible. Robert is going to drop" kate says.

"Please don't wish that on him today. I have enough on my plate to be worrying about" i say.