Part 32

Waking up with a warm arm around my waist. A beautiful masculine smell too. Little snores and with me i had a bit of a headache. What the heck happened last night. I turn to my side to see my clock and it was 9:38am. Im glad i slept but still i want to know what happened. Roberts arm goes a little tighter and thats when i shuffle my body closer to him. I could see from the top of my body that i had a vest on and i knew i had shorts on as i could feel them. He must of changed me.

"How are you feeling?" He asks in a morning voice.

"Bit of a headache. What Happened?" I ask.

He kisses the top of my shoulder twice and nuzzles his head between my head and the pillow.

"You fainted on me" he says muffled.

"Oh god that's embarrassing" i say.

He lifts his head and moves so i was now laying on his chest with his arm wrapped around me.

"Everyone was worried. So was i. You have to be truthful with me. Have you been sleeping and eating properly?" He asks.

"Yeah" i lie.

"Nobody likes a lier princess. Please tell me the truth" he says.

"Fine. No I haven't. I have been eating little by little and my sleeping has been buggered" i say.

"Why didn't you say?" He asks.

"I don't know i just didn't want you worrying" i say

He smooths my arm and he sighs.

"Princess i knew yesterday when you took your robe off you had lost weight but I didn't want to say anything as I didn't want to hurt your feelings or make you feel insecure. But princess you need to eat okay? Even if its little but often. I don't want you ill and as far as sleeping goes its hard to sleep when you lose someone i know that. I told you before and i will tell you again. See this" he says pointing to where my heart is. "Its broken. Things break but also things can be fixed so I'm going to be the one to fix this broken heart of yours. We will get through this together" he says.

"Some things cant be fixed" i say.

"But they can be replaced. For the time being im going to do everything i can to make sure that you haven't got an empty place where that broken heart should be and i will fix it while i do so" he says kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you" i whisper.

"No need to thank me princess"

"Any idea what the family have asked me to do today?" I ask.

"Yes. They have gave me strict instructions to keep you inside all day and now that you have told me you haven't ate we are going to bake something" he says

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes really. Now change into something warmer don't want you cold now do I princess" he smirks.

I roll my eyes and i head into my new changing room was basically the room next to mine. There was no point me changing into something fancy as we would only be baking.

I changed into:

I walk downstairs and Robert was on the phone to someone

"Just keep me updated will you? I don't want him lurking around" he says.

He hangs up and places his phone in his pocket and smiles at me

"Glasses suit you" he smiles

"Why thank you. Who was that? Everything okay?" I ask

"Nothing to worry about Princess. Now You get the dishes out and i will get the food whats the recipe?" He asks.

I tell him and we get the things out. We start to bake and the way his hands were rolling the Ingredients together was making me feel something. We place it in the oven after we finished it and sat on the Chairs on the table playing battleships.

"How are you so good at this?" I ask.

"I can read you like a book princess. Now your last one is at H6" he smirks.

"No" i say.

"Thats a first" he smirks.

He was right but he didn't have to know that. With that thought the Timer goes off for our cookies. We both go to the oven and he puts on the Oven glove and gets the Tray out.

"Be careful" i say.

"No need to worry about me princess" he winks.

He places the Tray on the top we they smelt delicious. Picking a cookie up each we blew it and took a bite both moaning with Pleasure.

"These i have to say Are beautiful" Robert says.

"Come on lets go watch a film and eat them" i smile.

He nods his head. We place cookies onto a plate and we walk into the Cinema Room.

"I didn't even know we had this room" he says.

"I don't use it often. I used to use it with Paul but then the Screen had Broke and i kind of forgot about it" i say.

We take a seat and i pass him the remote.

"You choose. I chose last time" i say.

He clicks on Netflix and scrolls through the films. He clicks on murder mystery and i had to say it was one of my favourite films anyway so I wasn't complaining.

Half way through it i had noticed my hand was on Roberts knee. I didn't even know i moved my hand. I started moving it towards his area and right now i was feeling horny so hopefully he was feeling the same way. I brushed my fingers against his Clothed Area and he lets out a fake cough and he moves in his seat.

"Getting handsy Ain't you princess" he says not taking his eyes off the screen.

"I like to be a tease" i smirk.

As he had joggers on i places my hand down his trousers and to realise he didn't have boxers on my hand landed straight on his dick.

"Fuck this" he says.

With one swift move he stands up and stands in front of me. He pulls down my joggers until they are completely off with my thong he just ripped it off my body.

"You owe me another pair. Thats five pairs now" i say

"I will give you the world princess not just thongs" he says

That did melt but heart but what made me melt even more is that he just pulled his joggers down and was holding my body back. Luckily we were on the double chair that lays back. He pushes into me slowly and i groan.

"Rough or not?" He asks

"Rough" i gasp as he goes into me again.

And he does. He starts to pound into me so hard that tears were forming. He holds into my shoulders and he was hitting my Gspot each time. I moan his name and thats what makes him go harder.

"Go faster" i moan.

"Shouldn't have said that" he says.

He pulls out of me and flips me over so i was on all fours. He slams back into me from behind and he fists my hair. He yanks it and pounds into me harder and harder until i feel myself closing.

"Im close. You dare come until i come" he says in my ear.

He keeps going and i grip the arm of the bed. I couldn't hold it any longer so i came and so did he. He starts to slow down and slowly pulls out of me. We both flop to the bed and pant.

"A new memory in this room for you princess" he smirks.

"Best memory" i say.

He pulls me to him and i wrap a leg around his leg. He kisses the top of my head and pulls the blanket over both of us and we carry on watching the film. At least that solved my hornyness.