Part 8

We were now on the Jet on our way over to Scotland. Its a little awkward as me and Robert had an argument this morning as I'm not giving my food a rest and i told him that he wasn't the boss of me. He has been ignoring me now ever since. Honestly sometimes with him i feel like I'm being protected by a child. I was currently sat reading a book called shatter me and lets just say at this point in time it was shattering me.

"Your highness we will be landing in a few minutes please make sure your seatbelt is fastened" Jamie the co pilot says to me.

"Oh yes thank you jamie" i smile.

He puts a hand on my shoulder and smiles at me. I smile back and he blushed. I hear a fake cough and Robert was standing next to the man giving him an evil look.

"If you can excuse me. The queen has ordered for me to go through what we have to do when we get to Scotland" Robert says taking a seat next to me.

"Yes sorry my bad. See you when we land your highness" jamie says walking away.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"What was what about princess?" He asks.

"That. You looked at him like you were gonna kill him. Were you jealous?"i ask smirking.

"Curious. If you are gonna flirt with men make sure its men who knows how to protect you and not just know how to fly a plane" he says.

"Whatever. Why are you sat by me anyway i know what i have to do in Scotland I haven't got anything to do today" i say putting my book into my bag.

"Do i have to have a reason to sit next to you? You are royalty anyone would kill to sit next to you" he says.

I roll my eyes and we both stay quiet. When the plane lands i stand up on my working food and grab my crutches. My food is getting better but its still very painful. I put both crutches on my arms and use them to walk to the jet steps. I slowly make my way down and jamie was putting our bags in the car for us.

"Oh have you got a driver?" Jamie asks seeing there was no driver there.

"Yes. Me" Robert says with a snap.

"Oh okay" jamie smiles.

I shake my head due to his snappiness and i get into the car. Jamie shuts the door behind me and Robert comes around to the drivers side. He gets in and staright away he starts the car and pulls off.

"Why are you so off with Jamie? I have known him years theres no need to take attitude with him" i say

"I dont like the way he looks at you" he says.

"Robert he has been on the jets that i go on since i was born. He is literally the same age as my brother. Im fine with him" i say looking out the window.

We both stay quiet and he just drives with the music playing quietly in the background. As soon as we pull up at the scotland palace the gaurd unlocked the door for us. Robert and the other gaurd brought the bags in as i was still on my crutches and they left them by the door.

"Whats the Plan princess?" Robert asks like normal.

"Well im starting to get hungry. So how about we unpack our things and go out for food?" I ask.

"Okay. How would we go about with the restaurant?" He asks.

"I have a personal assistant here she is currently in her office. Her name is gweneth i will go up there and ask her to book the reservation just for us two. I cant be dealing with paparazzi today" i say laughing.

"I will go up and ask her for you. What room is your bedroom?" He asks.

"I haven't got a designated room but i will have the downstairs room. There is another room next to mine if you want that one or you can have the other spare room upstairs" i say.

"Well cant be away from my princess now can i. Go and unpack i will go and ask your assistant for you" he says

"Thank you" i smile.

The guard that was helping me with my bags took them into the bedroom for me as i was on my crutches and i thank him and start to unpack. It didn't take long as i didn't have much of my clothes anyway. Once i was done i could hear a laugh from outside in the main corridor. I was about to grab my crutches and remember what the nurse said. Not to use them all the time. Walk on it when i can. So I decided this would be the perfect time to walk on it.

I limp out of my bedroom and i see Robert and my assistant gweneth standing there. Her hand was on his upper arm laughing about something. I dont know why but it made my bones tingle watching gweneth touch robert like that. My jealousy kicked in. So i fake coughed.

Robert turns around and gweneth smiles at me. Bitch.

"If you are Done flirting im ready to leave" i say with a hash tone.

"Oh hello your highness" gweneth says curtsying. "The restaurant is booked for you both. I hope you have a nice time and we wasn't flirting he was telling me about you being drunk at your birthday." she smiles.

"Oh we will. And it was fun yes but now i have a broken ankle. Im gonna head off though because im starving thanks for booking it miss Paltrow" i say.

I limp towards the door and i feel someone lightly grab my wrist.

"Where are your crutches?" Robert asks

" i dont need them" i say turning back around.

"You do need them" Robert says.

"Now mr Downey please don't question my ability to make my own mind up. If i don't need them then i don't need them. Now do you want to come to the restaurant with me or no?" I ask.

"I do want to come with you. I need to come with you im your body gaurd remember" he says.

We walk to the car and he helps me in and makes his way over to his side. He drives the car that was here for us and we head to the restaurant. None of us said anything we just walked in and sat down. Luckily there was no paparazzi outside and we got in quite quickly.

"Any drinks your highness?" The waiter asks.

"Oh i will just have a coke. Dont feel like drinking" i smile.

"I will have the same. Im driving" Robert says.

"Be right back over with them and then i will take your orders" the waiter says.

As soon as he walked off Robert spoke.

"Was you jealous earlier?" Robert asks.

"What no" i reply.

"Princess, theres no point being jealous over me. Im not into the blondes" he says.

"I was not jealous Mr Downey. Why is there any reason for me to be Jealous over you?" I ask.

" well you did admit that you wanted me when you were drunk. Have that changed now?" He asks.

I went to answer but the waiter came back so we ordered our food and he left again.

"It doesn't matter if it has changed or not Mr Downey. You cant have me and i cant have you. Being royal isn't simple. You are expected to marry the royals or even someone who could be royal. And quite frankly i dont think you would like being royal and my family wouldn't take you as my boyfriend as of you are my body guard" i say.

"I understand. Can we stop acting like cat and dog then. Im sorry" he says.

"Im sorry too" i say back.

"Now lets get to know eachother for real this time" he says.

And thats what we do. We chat and chat and eat and chat. There was some thing Robert told me and i never knew would be true. He is lovely just wish life was simple.