Part 4

Paul- so you are telling me this new body gaurd you think he is gorgeous but he is an utter dick? Paul ask's through the phone.

Me- that's exactly what im saying. He is gorgeous as fu-frick but oh my god i hate him on times like he is too over protective. Like i have the party tonight now and all he is thinking about is me hanging around with the wrong people.

Paul- you did bother with the wrong people

Me- yeah last year. I haven't had friends since and i dont plan on having any either. Its my brothers party. Full of basically famous people. Im not gonna blend in.

Paul- ella you are famous!

Me- yeah but still. He needs to stop being on my back all the time. He is my guard not my father.

Paul- he sounds more protective than your father

Me- my father hardly knows I exist. The only person who actually pays attention to me is my gran. Im dreading this party.

Paul- you will be fine. Look i have to go hope needs me.

Me- okay. Speak to you soon i miss you

Paul- i miss you too. I will visit with the kids I promise.

Me-bye

I hang up and i sigh. Great a few hours with people who hardly ever see me. I hear a knock on my bedroom door so i walk towards it and open it and a very smartly dressed Mr Downey was stood outside:

 I hear a knock on my bedroom door so i walk towards it and open it and a very smartly dressed Mr Downey was stood outside:

"Good afternoon princess. What time are you planning on leaving for the party?" Mr downey asks.

"I uh a-around half hour" i stutter.

"Am i making you nervous princess?" He asks in his cocky way.

"No. Not at all. I will be ready in half hour" i say quickly and i shut the door.

I have had this man as my guard for five days and he is already making me feel some type of way. I literally throb at the sight of him in a suit and i see him in a suit everyday all day. Fuck.

I turn to face my mirror and my cheeks are flushed. I roll my eyes at myself and i start to get ready. I curl my hair and add dark blue make up and then i change and add my crown and take a picture.

 I curl my hair and add dark blue make up and then i change and add my crown and take a picture