Part 34

Well this past week has been better than what my other weeks have been. Becca came an hour later and I explained that i was feeling shitty and she has gave me depression tablets. I have stopped wanting to harm myself at all. Robert and Paul has been with me throughout it all and I couldn't thank them enough. I thanked Robert in more ways that Paul wink wink.

Right now i was sat on the throne as i had a photoshoot.

"All done your highness and you look incredible" the photographer says.

"Thank you" i smile. "The guards will show you out" i say.

He gathers his things and two of the other guards lead him out. Robert heads towards the door and locks it behind them.

"Uh what are you doing?" I ask.

"Well your highness" he says walking towards me. He gets on both his knees and smirks at me. "Im hungry"

I gasp as i know what he is about to do. He lets out a little laugh and he raises my dress. He pulls down my thong and without any warning what so ever he starts to eat me out. I grab onto his hair and my body dives forward but he holds both my thighs in place. This should not be happening on the throne but it is.

He does his work and his tongue was doing wonders. He bite down lightly and that made me go over the edge. "Ah god Robert" i moan. I release over him and he makes sure he licks up every drop. He stands up and unbuckles his belt and pulls his dick out.

"Come for the second time your highness" he smirks.

Without warning he picks me up slightly and slams i to me. My head lands on his chest and i moan. He keeps pounding into me faster and faster until i come again and shortly after he did the same. We both stay still and out of breath but he slowly pulls himself out of me.

"Not good actions to do on a throne but I enjoyed it" i smirk

"Good now why Don't you go and change into something comfortable and something less lightly to make me want to fuck you again" he winks.

"I have to deal with a crowd later robert i need to dress smart" i laugh.

"Fine. Okay i forgot you got your queen duties. How about we do something distracting then. Game of pool before your duty?" He asks.

"Sure lemme go and change" i smile.

He helps me up and plants a soft kiss onto my lips. I walk to my changing room and i change into:

I walked back downstairs and i hear the balls from the Pool Table rattling so i head towards there and Robert was stood very sexily holing the pool cue and adding chalk to the top of it

"Very flowery princess i like it" he smiles

"You know Im not a princess anymore" i laugh.

"You have told me a few times. Im never going to stop calling you princess" he winks.