Part 11

It was now 4 days later we still have a few days left in this place well around five days. I have really enjoyed these few days. After the last kiss me and Robert had i told him we shouldn't do it then i kissed him again. He is addictive but i did tell him when we are back in London we cant be sneaking around. It will have to stop. Down here i can because there is nobody around but back there everyone is around.

I have just came out of a meeting. It was the most boring meeting ever. I really don't know how my gran does it. I was on call to her now though.

Gran- so are you enjoying being me for a week going on two?

Me- i am yes it is nice. I have loved it but the only thing that does my heading is the meetings. All they do is talk and talk about random things my little brain don't understand.

Gran- oh theres plenty more meetings to come.

Me- lush. How is my boy anyway?

William- oh im fine sister.

Me- not you. Buddy i miss hum

Gran- he is okay. He does seem lost without you though. Sleeping in an empty Bed.

Me- no dont i dont like seeing him like that.

Harry- he is a dog

Me- my dog. Im going now anyway i have other things planned.

Gran- okay love. Im so proud of you. You are doing amazingly.

Me- thank you. Speak to you soon.

We all say bye and i walk out of the room i was in and Robert was standing there. He gave me a smile and of course i nearly melted.

"You ready to leave?" He asks.

"Yeah all good" i smile.

He nods and he follows my limping self out. My foot is much better now. Still hurts a little when i walk on it but its all good. We walk to the car and he opens the passenger door for me.

"For you princess" he smiles.

"Why thank you Mr Downey" i say.

As soon as i was in he shuts the door and makes his way around to the drivers side. On top of the glove compartment there was a cupcake that i was supposed to eat earlier so i start to pull the wrapper apart. Robert sits in the seat and looks at me with a look that could kill.

"whats that look for?" I ask.

"Can you not tell at that in here?" He asks.

"Why? Im hungry"

"Please? I wont ask anything else from you princess just not to eat in the car. A mess in the car really dont go well with me" he says.

"Okay just because you asked nicely" i smile.

"Thank you princess" he smiles back at me.

~

We arrive back at the palace and i sigh

"Whats up?" He asks.

"Wanna come in the pool with me? Weird to ask i know you dont have to if you dont want to but im not a fan of the water if im alone" i say.

"Of course i will. Meet you down there?" He asks.

"Do you know where it is?" I ask.

"Yeah. Sorry should of asked but I couldn't sleep one night and i went for a look around" he says.

"Don't apologise paul did the exact same" i say looking down to my feet.

"Okay well see you in a minute princess" he says lightly brushing my arm snapping me out of my thoughts.