Part 13

We now had around 6 days left. We were supposed to leave earlier but we have been well i have been put onto more meetings and meet ups. Today i have a meet up in the new Scotland museum for a reason i Don't know. Apparently they want me to open the new royal room in there and meet a few people that come along. Im nervous again but i know Robert will be with me. Yesterday after the date happened we came back and we watched a few episodes of Gavin and stacey and Robert didn't seem to get why Bryn and Jason was so awkward around each other obviously i told him that something happened on a fishing trip and then he asked what. Of course nobody knows.

Right now i had just got changed into;

Another meet up with you beautiful people

Another meet up with you beautiful people. Wearing heels might not be the best option with my gammy ankle but we will give it a go. I hope you all have an amazing day!💗

I walked out of my room and yet again robert was stood there waiting for me.

"Well princess you look beautiful but heals really?" He asks.

"I will be okay. If not my body guard I'm sure will help me out" i smirk.

"Oh im sure he will" Robert says.

We go to his car as he helps me in and we head to the museum.

~

We had arrived at museum and i chat along with some of the workers there and one man i don't know he seemed too comfortable with me. The other staff members kept their distance and chatted about work but this one was very handsy touching my arm and trying to get closer to me. I did see Robert giving him the evil eye so i knew he wasn't happy but i ignored it as it was time for me to open the part.

I did a little speech which i was surprised that i did and i cut the ribbon. They cheer and clap and i smile. This isn't too bad.

"Your highness thank you for that" the owner of the museum says taking a bow.

"Please no need for bowing. Your more than welcome its a beautiful place" i say looking around.

"Thank you. There is food and refreshments on the table over there please help yourself" he says smiling.

"Oh thank you" i smile back.

I head over to chat to a few children and i kneel down to colour with them. I could see Robert smile at me so i smiled back. He hasn't been too near today but close enough for me to always see him and him to always see me.

"Princess Ella this is for you" a little girls says.

I turn to my side and there was a little blonde girl with cut little pig tails next to me. She handed me a picture and there was what i could work out a girl a boy a little girl and a dog.

"This is beautiful. Is this your family?" I ask looking at the picture.

"No. Its you with your dog, your bodyguard and your little girl" she says.

"Oh honey its beautiful. I dont have a little girl though could it be you?" I ask.

"No you will have a little girl. Your body guard is looking at you with love in his eyes. Its the look that daddy gives mummy all the time and each time daddy gives that look they kiss" she says.

"Awh sweetie its adorable" i say.

"Are you going to marry your bodyguard?" She asks.

"I dont think so sweetheart. Being a princess sometimes you cant chose who you want to marry" i say.

"But he could be your prince charming and live happily ever after" she says.

"Maybe sweetie maybe. Whats your name?" I ask.

"Issabella" she says.

"Thats a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl" i smile.

"Issy come on hun its time to go" a woman says behind me. I turn around and she gasps. "Oh gosh your highness im so sorry" she says curtsying

"Oh thats no problem what so ever" i smile standing up.

"Bye princess ella" she says.

"Bye sweetheart" i smile.

She walks off with her mother and i walk towards the drinks and pour myself one. I feel hands on my hips and i jump a little. I turn around thinking it was Robert but it wasn't it was the chatty man from earlier.

"Hello sweetcheeks" he smirks.

"Hi. Can you stop touching me please" i say.

"Oh your highness i can touch you where i want. You ain't the boss of me" he says.

He grips my hips and i try to move away. His grip gets harder and he pushes closer to me making me try and get out of his grip.

"I suggest you move your hands before i fire" i hear Roberts voice.

He had a gun to the mans side.

The man turns around but don't leave go but his hands got lower towards my bum.

"You wont do shit" the man says.

Robert clicks the gun and the man pushes me to him even tighter.

"Leave her go or i will fire. I wont hesitate either" Robert says.

The man laughs and all i hear is a gun shot and gasps. The man leaves me go and i rush behind Robert.

"Did he hurt you?" Robert asks.

"Not as such he just gripped my side thats all" i say.

A few people crouded and the boss walks over with a few police officers.

"What happened?" The boss says.

"He was touching up the princess i had to take matters in my own hands" Robert says.

"No problem. He will get fired from here. Im sorry your highness" the boss says.

"No problem its not your fault" i smile.

The crowds go as the police took them away and robert takes me home. What a day is all i can say.

(I will carry this chapter on as a part two in the next chapter :)