Part 7

I groan as i roll over and open my eyes. Lucky was licking my face and i felt as if i was on a boat. This is why i hardly ever drink.

"Luck no offence but stop licking me" i say pushing him off me but smoothing his stomach instead.

My head was all over the place and my ankle was throbbing. I take the blanket off me and i was still in my dress and my ankle was swollen and bruised. Would be me wouldn't it. I move slightly in my bed and i hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" i say groggily.

The door opened and to my surprise Robert walks in. He walks towards me and i sit up on the bed.

"Now princess. Take these tablets for me" he says handing me two tablets.

"What are they?" I ask.

"Ibuprofen. Drink up" he says handing me a glass of water.

I take the two tablets and i groan in pain. He opens the blanket at the bottom of the bed and puts a hand on my hurt ankle making me hiss in pain.

"Yeah nurse job today. Do you remember anything from last night Princess?" He asks.

"No not really. How did i do this to my ankle?" I ask.

"Fell two times or probably even more with heels on. I carried you up the stairs and brought you to bed" he says.

"Oh did i say anything embarrassing?" I ask.

"No. Well there was a part of where you said you would like me as your future husband and that you and kate were staring at me and also that you are into body guards" he smirks.

"Fuck sake.sorry thats bad language coming from the princess but please don't take any notice of me when I'm drunk i don't know what I'm saying half of the time" i say.

"No problem. See you in an hour. I will wait outside your door. I would advise you having a shower and freshening up. I will make sure the nurse is contacted for your ankle" he says.

"Thank you" i smile.

He nods his head once and walks out of the room. I mentally curse at myself due to this. I climb out of bed and i apply pressure to my ankle and i end up falling due to the pain.

"That bad huh?" I hear kate's voice.

"Im never drinking again" i groan sitting on my bum.

"Oh sweetie we all say that. Birthday twenty one did you well. Need help?" She asks holding out a hand.

"My ankle is gone" i say.

"I know. Mr downey walked passed me and said that your ankle was looking bad. Thats why i came in here. Come on i will help you to shower" she says.

"You are not seeing me naked" i say as she helps me up.

"Fine. I will sit here until you come out then" she says sitting on the bed.

"Finee" i say.

I hop to the shower not putting pressure on the bad ankle and i take a quick shower to freshen up. Once i come our i dry my hair and add some make up

"I would dress posh if i was you. The whole family is here" kate says.

"Really. Why are they all here?" I ask.

"Your gran invited them all because she wanted to ask if you had a good time yesterday and something about a family dinner" she says

I roll my eyes and i go into my changing room.

"Come on you need to take an instagram picture. Let me help you down your balcony steps" she says.

And she does. She helps me walk down them and we end up in the back garden of the palace and she takes a few pictures of me and helps me back up the steps.