Part 17

Its our last day in Scotland. Im quite sad to be honest i have enjoyed being here free and not scared of the queen walking in on me doing something I shouldn't like riding my bodyguard in the middle of the living room or sucking him off in the kitchen. Now i have to be the good princess i have always been. Trying not to want my body guard.

Im telling you its going to be hard not to resist the man. I want to either be with him or even talk to him like all the time. When i go to bed i stay up thinking about things that me and Robert could do together, when i wake up i see him and want him then have to be stuck wanting him all day. Out here its fine i can have him i just say that i want him and within minutes im already coming for him. Its all gonna change from tomorrow and im not looking forward to it.

I had just packed my bag ready to go back home and was now standing in the library kidnapping some of the books as they look really good to read. I feel someones arms wrap around me and i smile.

"Good afternoon mr Downey" i say.

"Good afternoon princess. Looking for books are you?" He asks.

"No im trying to have a shower" i say sarcastically.

"Sarcasm isn't good on you. You have to quit that little attitude of yours before you get home tonight" he says in my ear.

"Make the most of it. I wont be the same when i go back. I will have to be a princess for real, no sneaking around with you" i say.

"We will be sneaking around. You dont think i can just drop it and leave you alone can you? Because i cant. Any point of the day we are alone together i will make sure i get to taste those beautiful lips of yours. If we get caught then we say that it was spur of the moment" he winks.

"We have to be very secretive though. Honestly i dread to think what my gran would do if she found out about us" i say.

I grab the books i picked and i walked back down to my room. Robert follows behind me.

"I think your gran would like it. I mean she is looking for a boyfriend for you. She loves me and lets just say i am a gentleman" he smirks.

"Yeah sometimes" i laugh.

"Im going to sort them boxes out that got delivered yesterday for you" he says.

"Okay. I will join you in a second. I will read a book while you work" i say.

He nods and he walks out of the room. His cologne lingers in my nose and i sigh. It was a beautiful smell and I'm addicted. I didn't want to leave here but i do miss buddy. My little fury friend.

I grab book which is called november 9 and i head down to where robert was. His shirt was tight against his skin with his cufflinks. He looked incredibly hot.

I open my book and pretend to read it but all i could do was stare at the beautiful human in front of me. The way his body tenses when he lifts the boxes up. His hair moving everytime he moves. The way his fingers curl around the boxes. Just once in my life i wished i was a box.

"How is the book?" He asks placing the box on the table and unwrapping it.

"Amazing the story line is beautiful" i lie I didn't have a clue what was going on in the book i have never read it before.

"Oh right" he says with a smirk. "Just an FYI princess the book is upside down" he says pointing at it.

I look at the words and he was right the book was upside down. I look back up to him and a few of his top buttons were undone showing the top of his chest. I could feel myself getting wet down below and it didn't help that i was in a skirt either.

"Im i good reader. Sometimes i read books upside down. It makes it more interesting" i say.

I turn it back around and he shakes his head while laughing at me. I smile just looking at his smile and i actually start reading the book until he walks over to me. He places a peice of cardboard in the book and closes it taking it out of my hand.

"Hey i was reading that" i say.

He kisses my lips passionately and his lips tasted like chocolate. He tasted delicious but i feel a hand on my thigh and he raises it to my knickers. I let out a wimper and he smirks against my lips.

"Beg for me princess" he says.

I shake my head and he enters a finger inside me. Slowly he adds a second and does the work. With his free hand he puts it around the front of my neck and pushes me a little harder to the sofa. I whimper again and he slows down as i was starting to close in. I didn't want to beg but he was teasing me so much.

"Please. Keep going" i wimper.

"Thats my good girl. You beg for me" he says

He starts move his hand faster and i start to reach the edge.

"Oh god Robert please" i gasp.

He keeps going and i release myself over him. He smirks and he pulls himself out of me and he puts his hand to his mouth and licks his fingers and he groans.

"Fuck i wish i could eat this for breakfast lunch and tea" he groans.

"You cant live off me mr downey" i say.

"Oh but i could. Right now though we have to finish up as we have a jet to catch" he says.

"Its my jet. They will wait up" i say.

He kisses me again and he holds my waist.

"Just to let you know princess. This we have isn't going to end. Im going to keep you as mine weather you like it or not baby girl" he says.

"Oh im not complaining" i smirk.

He kisses me again and im in heaven.