Part 27

Christmas day. My favourite time of year. This year it's perfect. All my family is here and my favourite person is here on earth. Paul and hope with the kids. I have never been more happy and me and Robert are perfect. My gran is better and its snowing. My dream Christmas.

I had already been downstairs and we unwrapped our presents and had a morning catch up but I just dried my hair from getting out of the shower and i put on:

Robert was sat on my sofa staring at me through the mirror as he had nothing else to do.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. You just look beautiful" he smiles

He looked handsome too i had to admit.

"Not so bad yourself Mr Downey" i smile

He walks up behind me and pulls my hair to the front and kisses my neck. I turn around and give him a full blown kiss and he groans.

"What?" I whisper.

"I cant get enough of you princess. We better go before i wont be able to control myself" he says.

"We'll control yourself Mr Downey my whole family will be here and my best friend" i say gliding my hands down his arms.

He looks at my hands and he holds them and smiles at me.

"Im so lucky" he whispers.

"Me too" i smile.

He keeps one of my hands in his and he leads me out of my room. We walk down the stairs and everyone was already sat at the table.

"Sorry are we late?" I ask.

"No not at all. Dinner will be served shortly" william says.

I see paul and i squeal and hug him then hope then the kids and then i sit down. I was sat in between Robert and paul and I couldn't be more happier.

The food arrived and it was delicious i had to say. The desert was to die for aswell.

"This was incredible" harry says holding his stomach.